• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A week in the old manor

Years
    It was summer vacation, the hallways were empty like a jar of pickles, what was left was forgotten papers lying on the empty hallway. Ms. McGivney had a class to teach. Larry, Mark, and there friend Abby was impatient and couldn't wait till Social Drama class was over. The clock kept on ticking and tacking, "It feels like an hour past already" said Abby. "No, it has only been 54 mins" said Larry. "6 more minutes left" said Mark. Ms. McGivney was blabbing about the Summer Play. The Bell rang like it had been 1 week; all the class rooms started bursting out teenagers. "Finally it's time to leave school" said Abby. The three teenager's empted their lockers out till there were nothing else in their lockers. When the stepped out of school and on to the sidewalk they were happy as they acted like school had never started. The three teenagers walked down Fisher St. to their houses. Abby, Larry, and Mark lived as close
    Neighbors. When they got to their houses, Abby told Larry and Mark if they wanted to come with her and her parents to her grandmother's old manor. Larry and Mark had to tell their parents first about this. When it was dinner time at Larry's house, Larry told his parents about this old manor thingy. Larry's parents were Kyle Rogers and Katy Rogers. "Well Larry if you want to go then, you'll have to be in your best behavior" said Kyle. "Dad, I'm 17, I think I could handle my own behavior" said Larry. "Ok then, if you want to go, you'll go" said Katy. "Thanks mom and dad" said Larry. The next morning Abby, Larry, and Mark standed outside waiting for each other. When they were all outside the discussed about the trip. "I'm going" said Mark. "Me too" said Larry. "Then it's settled, were all going" said Abby.
    "So when's the trip?" said Mark. "Today, at the afternoon, at 4:30 pm" said Abby. "Ok" said Larry.
    It was only 2:16 pm; the three teenagers' was getting ready. They packed their clothes and what they needed. It was 4:24, the three teenagers were already done packing there things, so they went outside. Mark and Larry were already waiting for Abby and her parents.
    "Sorry it took me so long, I couldn't decide what to wear" said Abby. "Girls" said Mark and Larry. "Come on kids" Said Mr. and Mrs. Lassiter. Mr. and Ms. Lassiter were Abby's parents. Mr. Lassiter van started. The van started moving; on the way to the manor they saw farms and landscape. It took them 2 hours to get to the old Lassiter Manor, but they got there. The three teenagers stepped on the Manor with their luggage. First the three teenagers went upstairs to the rooms. "I'll take this one" said Abby. "Not fair you got the big one" said Larry. "Fine we can share the big room then" said Abby. "Why" said Mark. "If you didn't noticed there are only 2 bed rooms here!" said Abby. "Um ok, a big Manor with only two rooms, if you asked me……" before Larry could have finished what he was going to say, Abby stopped him and said "Well no one ask you". "Ok?" said Larry. When the teenagers were done unpacking their stuff they all headed down stairs. It was time for dinner and all they had was Ham and rice. "its chow time" said Mrs. Lassiter.
    "YUMMY!" said Abby, Larry, and Mark. "I'm glad you kids enjoy my wife's cooking" said Mr. Lassiter.
    When all of them were done eating Abby took their plates and Mark and Larry helped Abby washed them. It was almost 10:00pm; and Mr. Lassiter told Abby and her friends to go to sleep now. "Ok" said Abby, Larry, and Mark. So the three of them marched up stairs to brush there teeth's and go to bed. The next morning when they woke up Abby realized that her parents weren't in there beds. What was left was a note saying
    "If you wish you parents back meet me at the garden, with your friends there also. You don't want anyone to get hurt don't you? Don't tell your friends about this note or I will slice your parents head off.
    From
    The Masked Man"
    Abby was worried about her friends and her parents. Without anything else to say, she told her friends a lie. "Good morning sleepy heads, um my mom and dad aren't here, they left me a note saying they went to the market. They left me in charge so um, do what I say ok?" Abby said in a worried voice. "Ok Abby, may we see the note?" said Larry. "NO! I mean I can't cause um a breeze from the window blew it out" Abby said. "Sure, we believe you, right Larry" Mark said. "Yah, whatever you say Abby" said Larry. "Come on, let's eat breakfast. And after we eat breakfast want to go to the backyard and visit the garden there?" said Abby. "Um sure" said Larry and Mark. The three teenagers ate there breakfast and they started heading to the garden. "Wow this is a beautiful garden" said Mark. Abby's heart kept on beating like it never beated before. She was worried because she was risking her friend's life. "Um this is an old garden, nothing much to see her, um some on let's get out of here" said Abby. Abby was sad and worried at the same time. "Ok" said Larry and Mark. When Abby got to the living room there was a note for her.
    "Bad choice, cause your parents are on a thin line. And you don't want you parents to get hurt, do you? Wait you do cause you protected your friends. Last chance tonight bring your friends but at the basement.
    From
    The Mask Man"
    Now Abby was so worried she actually told her friends. "Um guys I got to tell you something. There is a creepy man who kept on sending me notes. He said he would kill my parents if I don't bring you to that man. I think that man wants me too. Here the two notes. What should I do?" said Abby in a scared way. "There's no phone here" said Mark. "I don't CARE! We fight the creep. We kick his butt and save Abby's parents. I say we go to the basement, but with a plan." said Larry. "Ok, but I'm not sure about this" said Abby. The three teenagers made a plan. "Finally, we are done" said Mark. "Now we just need to wait for night fall" said Larry. "Wait we don't have any protection" said Mark. "Well my dad brought his Shotgun and his metal sticks with him" said Abby.

"I call shotgun" said Larry. "Wait why do you get the shotgun?" said Mark. "No time to argue" said Abby. "Me and Mark will have the metal sticks" said Abby. "Ok then let's go" said Larry. Night fall finally came. They went down the basement. "Well, well, well. Look who came, but wait, they came with weapons" said The Mask Man. "I knew this trip was going to be bad" said Mark. "Oh shut up!" said The Mask Man. "Let my parents GO!" said Abby.
    "Maybe" said The Mask Man. "Wait a second, your Mr. Flan. Aren't you" said Abby. "I knew you were always smart Abby, and yes I am" said Mr. Flan.
    "I wanted revenge on you and your friends, when you made my love fall on acid, I was crushed" said Mr. Flan. "We told you we didn't do it by purpose" said Larry. "Liars!" said Mr. Flan. "Now I've taken you parents Abby, it was your fault anyway" said Mr. Flan. "No it……" before Abby could finish her sentence Mr. Flan said "You can never denied death, now I am going to talk you loving parents from you" said Mr. Flan. "If you want them back you will need to try to kill me, so I can live with my Sara at heaven" said Mr. Flan.
    "I'll kill you, you little mean weasel" said Larry. "No need, I'll kill us all with these bombs I put on the floor" said Mr. Flan. "Oh you gone crazy" said Mark. The teenagers heard squirming at the back of the basement. It was Abby's parents. "I'll tell you what, I'll dismantle the bombs" said Mr. Flan.
    Larry ran fast to hit Mr. Flan, but when Larry was about to strike him, Mr. Flan grabbed Larry's hand and twisted it. "OUCH!" said Larry. Larry was screaming for help. "You'll pay for that" said Mark. Mark ran as fast as he can. He batted Mr. Flan's head to free Larry. Mr. Flan was unconscious. Larry and Mark ran to Abby. "Wait we got to free my parents" said Abby. "Oh yah" said Mark. Abby and her friend freed Abby's parents.
    It was already a week and the cops came. They heard about this, when they were looking for The Mask Man who was really Mr. Flan.
    The three teenagers went home. When they got home Abby's Parents told Larry and Mark's parents about their crazy trip. Months past, it was already time for school again. But this time for Senior Year. The three best friends walked together to school. "What a crazy summer vacation" said Abby.
    "You tell me, lolz" said Larry and Mark. The three teenagers walked to school like that crazy summer trip never occurred.

Back