• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to The World-Wide Wi-Fi Pokemon League, Gym and Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years

Hello Everyone, and Welcome to the W.W.W.L.G.F, I know long name but, I thought it should sound amazing which I hope it will be. The goal of this league is to battle, meet new friends, learn more about pokemon and to be the best you can be. No trainer is to weak or to strong for this league, we welcome all challengers, expert or new, it doesn't matter. We hope that this league brings out the best in everyone and to whomever can conquer the entire League and Frontier will receieve a special treat, so battle to your best ability and see if you have what it takes to take on the best of the best.

Please Read
    Spoiler:

Rules
    Spoiler:

This League will not Offically start until we get leaders and what not. So start applying ^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You need moderator approval before posting a new league. Please check out the rules.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back