• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What If?

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
  • One word: Gyarados. :P No I'm kidding but it's a living being which you've cared for there's no way I could leave. It's like having an ugly baby, I'd love it no matter what. (probably not the greatest reference, and I'm not that shallow but I'm just saying I'd love it no matter what!)

xD I'm reminded of that song "Ugly Baby" now.

That being said... I'd sell 'ol Magikarp on eBay.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    To those who said they would release it, DO YOU KNOW WHA THAT WOULD DO TO THE ENVIROMENT?!?!?! Magikarp would breed with other fish like shark becaude they would be in their egg group causing the baby magikarp to evolve into MRGA SHARK GYRADOSES! And with no natural preditors, the population would keep growing until they overthrow all other fish causing the enviroment to go out of wack causing GIANT WHALES TO BREED WITH KITTENS!!!! Also, the sharks wouldnt eat the magikarp because magikarp can use splash,tackle and bounce on the shark and the shark is not a preditor of Magikarp. And thats when you find a mammal and a bird pokemon egg...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I would keep it of course. I do have some questions though. Is the Magikarp Psuedo-Realistic? Anyways, after it evolved I would simply hide Gyarados at my local beach (which is a walk away from my house :3 YAY!) I would also take photographic evidence of both Pokemon and then send an E-mail to Satoshi Tajiri asking him how he knew about this and if there were others...

Yeah...

Back