• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild ZERO appeared!

Years
    • he/him
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Hey, what's up? I'm ZeroHero (most people call me Zero). Just to get it out of the way, I had an account years ago to download Shiny Gold but never used it after that and forgot it, so I had to register again. Like I said, I didn't do much else (if anything at all, I don't remember xP), so I highly doubt anyone knows me. This was just to get mods off my back and not get me infractured right off the bat or something (not that I could abuse the two accounts or anything anyway, since I don't even remember what username I used).

Anyway, I'm one of the oldies brought back into the fandom by the release of HGSS, lol. I'm not into competitive battling, although I have a general idea of what it's like from what friends have taught me. But I've never gotten into it, just playing around with the games for the fun of it. I'm more of a writing and drawing stuff about Pokemon fan, so yeah, you'll see me more around the art and fanfiction boards than anything else.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Shiny Gold is an awesome hack isn't it.
    ^.^

Welcome to PC! I doubt the mods would've gotten on your case for that. But it's always nice to be sure, isn't it? I'm looking forward to the Pokemon Special Adventures game. The banner in my sig is linked if you'd like to check it out. I haven't had so much excitement about a hack since: you guessed it, Shiny Gold!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome back to PC. I'm pretty sure your familiar with the rules but its always good to refresh your memory. Have fun around the community and most importantly have some fun. Hopefully I will be seeing you around n_n.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You're allowed to have more than one account here, you just can't pretend to be a different person and post a new introduction. That's called sock-puppeting. However, you can create a new introduction with a new account if you haven't been on your old one in over a month. Just gotta make sure and tell us who you are. ^^ A quick IP search turned up no other accounts on your current IP any how, so you're pretty much in the clear. XD

Haha, glad to see HGSS are bringing more people back to the fandom.

Good luck with your writing and art, Zero.

Back