• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scizor or Steelix?

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm making an SS team, so far it's:

Typhlosion
    Gengar
    Water Type (Help?)

hmm...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    How about for the Water Type, Kingdra and the Steel type, Steelix

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Good water-types are Tentacruel (surprisingly), Vaporeon and Kingdra. If you have someone to trade with to evolve a Seadra, use Kingdra. I'd recommend Scizor over Steelix because Steel-types already have loads of resistances so their defense is good against most Pokémon AND Scizor has AMAZING Attack, an AMAZING ability and two AMAZING moves available in HG/SS: Bug Bite and Bullet Punch.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Steelix because Scizor has a 4x weakness to fire while steelix can have earthquake to deal with fire types quick also for water tentacruel no grass weakness

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Ok, thanks guys. I'm still deciding, but aiming more towards Steelix. I just got a Metal Coat and have an Adamant Scyther and a Brave Onix.

Back