• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, I need Lance Pics

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
  • I need Lance pics for my new sig (sorta like GL Roxanne needed Roxanne pics)
    The only places i can think of are from the two red gyarados eps.
    Thanks to Hazuki-san who helped me with this same dilema on the old pc.
    The Pics however had the Foxkids logo thus were rendered useless...

Thanx

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    I need Lance pics for my new sig (sorta like GL Roxanne needed Roxanne pics)
    The only places i can think of are from the two red gyarados eps.
    Thanks to Hazuki-san who helped me with this same dilema on the old pc.
    The Pics however had the Foxkids logo thus were rendered useless...

Thanx
    I might can find them.. what are the titles of those episodes?

Oh, BTW, you might have to suffer with the KWB logo as well since it's quite hard to remove..

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • If you want lots of big screenshots from the episode, i recommend you looking at the Episode Images section at PikaSurf.com

http://ps.klikster.com/episode_shots

Click on the Master Quest section, and scroll down to the Red Gyarados episodes. Surf through those pages and you will find lots of high res pics.. and you can RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE THEM! :D

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
  • Oh, those are because they where taken from the episode that aired on WB.. wait i've got some more pics...

These belong to Pikasurf.com :P **i need to upload the raikou episode images pages XP***

PoKeSaFaRi

Years
  • LOL... it's the same size as Unown_'s pic.. o.O'''

strange coincidence

Last edited:

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • This is kewl
    But im gonna need someone to help resize the pics so i can use one as my avatar. i think moonlight is supposed to help with my signature so don't worry about that.

Thanx

Back