• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

National Security- A Crossover Fanfic [PG-13 for language and mild violence]

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
Years
  • I've attemped to write fanfics multiple times, but this is the first one that I feel can turn out to be a huge success. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

This crossover fanfic will take a long time to write, but I'll do my best to keep each chapter action-packed!

CHAPTER 1: THE CRIME SCENE

5:55 a.m., September 22nd, 2011

The worst thing about being a high school teacher is having to be up this early to get ready for class in 2 hours. Oh, hell, Douglas Cashner thought as he pulled his cobalt blue Acura into the already half-full staff parking lot at Amity High School in Cupertino, California. Cashner parked his car, then slowly clambered out of the car, not forgetting to retrieve his trademark beanie with the colors of the Jamaican flag that he always wore.
    While yawning and stretching, Cashner noticed his colleague in the science department, Amir Tazari, pull into the parking spot next to his car. Amir climbed out of his Mustang and joined Cashner in his stretching routine.
    "You ready to dish out that hard chemistry test today, Douglas?" Amir asked. His thick Arabic accent would have made it hard for anyone to understand what he was saying- unless you had worked with him for five years, like Cashner had.
    "Oh, yea, those kids are gonna get worked!" Cashner replied, rubbing his tanned hands together to keep them slightly warm. Cashner looked up at Amir, who was a good five inches taller than him. "You want to come over to my classroom so we can check the tests for errors before we pass them out to the students?"
    "I would, Douglas, but I promised Scott that I would give him my projector to borrow first thing this morning. I'll need to take care of that, then go ahead and prep for the AP Biology lab for first period."
    "Alright, alright, I'll check it on my own then. I guess I should head over to my room then."
    "Alright, take care, Douglas." Amir walked off, his short black hair glistening with hair gel.
    Douglas headed over to the science building- the largest building in the entire school- and inserted a key into the green door of his classroom. As Douglas opened the door, he began to notice a strange odor- almost like the smell of burnt almonds. Realizing that chemicals could have spilled, he opened the door all the way to see if he could find any spilled chemicals. Instead, what Cashner saw was a man lying on the ground in the middle of his classroom. The man was not moving at all, and appeared to be dead. Realizing what this meant, Cashner ran to the office, calling for an evacuation of the school due to a possible chemical emergency.

7:30 a.m., September 22nd, 2011

"Boss, are you sure its safe to go in here? There was a chemical spill in here less than 2 hours ago," a young man inquired. The young man, Agent Scott Marr, was roughly six feet tall, and had dusty blond hair with light blue eyes. He wore a black utility jacket with the words "CSI: San Francisco Agent" sewn into the back.
    Agent Marr was talking to his boss, James Armani, who was opening the door to Douglas Cashner's classroom for the first time. Armani had jet-black hair, and had a large, muscular build. He wore the same jacket that his junior agent on the team wore. "Scott, if the chemical team hadn't cleared this building for poisonous chemicals twenty minutes ago, I would not be doing this," Armani said in a voice that made Agent Marr feel dumb. "Go and help out Cranton with the gear, and see if you can find where Trace is."
    As Marr walked off, Armani put on some latex-free rubber gloves, and entered the classroom. Taking a camera out of the backpack he had brought in on his back, he began taking pictures of the body on the floor. About 30 years old, male, no identification of any kind, and no connection with the school whatsoever. Odd, Armani thought to himself as he continued to survey the crime scene. Armani was so absorbed in his work that he failed to notice a tall man of about sixty-five with white, fading hair enter the classroom with a medical kit. "Agent Marr said you were looking for me, James?" the man said.
    James didn't even look up from where he was taking pictures. "What can you tell me about this body, Trace?"
    Trace Simpson knelt down next to the body. "Well, preliminary scans show that our guest definitely died of some poison."
    Armani stared over at his medical examiner. "Show me," he said as he walked over and sat down next to Trace.
    "Well, here you can see several blisters appearing over random locations on the arms and face," Trace responded, turning over the bare arm of the body to reveal several reddish spots. "His skin is also a bright pink, which is definitely unusual for a dead or live body."
    "Any idea what killed him, Trace?"
    "Not yet, but we'll be able to find out more when we get back to the lab."
    "BOSS!!!!"
    James got up and went outside, where Agent Marr was standing there, flustered with a bottle in his gloved hand. "What?"
    "Boss, I found this dumped out behind the science building underneath a shed. It was definitely opened recently, because I can smell burnt almonds from inside of it."
    Burnt almonds?... OH ****!!! "Scott, drop the bottle!!"
    "Boss?..."
    "JUST DO IT!!!"
    Marr immediately dropped the bottle onto the ground. "What did you have me do that for?"
    "You just found the most likely cause of our victim's death. This man was murdered from a massive inhalation of hydrogen cyanide."

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
  • First off, I think that you might need to double space it since it seems to be a big wall of text. We don't like walls of text that much and if you want your fan fic to soar then space it. Second, you need to use paragraphs to separate thoughts. E.G.
    , Douglas Cashner thought as he pulled his cobalt blue Acura into the already half-full staff parking lot at Amity High School in Cupertino, California.This is the end of a paragraph since the thought is done, and it moves on to a new thought.
    Cashner parked his car, then slowly clambered out of the car, not forgetting to retrieve his trademark beanie with the colors of the Jamaican flag that he always wore.

I wish you the best of luck. Good story so far.

Back