• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen All 649 Pokemon Sprites (B/W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ehhh... I'm not sure if making a thread of this is necessary (mods may lock, merge or whatever they do if necessary xD) but here are the sprites, the back sprites and shiny sprites of all 649 Pokemon in Black and White. Just thought I'd share it with y'all. ...I hope I won't be attacked by Nintendo. ._.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Wow must be from the Jap version of the game.
    Love the new sprites.. I see that I may be starting with the Water or Grass Starter they look cooler in the third evo. And I see alot of guys I would use just because they are neat looking.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I saw this earlier on Pokebeach, but great nonetheless! I'm hoping we get more VS sprites posted up (Bulbapedia has gym leaders, but that's it I think :( )

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay I really need to update the Pokemon list, lol. Thanks for linking. They'll be in the known Pokemon list veeeerrryyy soon. Aaaand if you wanna discuss sprites, do so here.

YkZow.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back