• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMO

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Okay so everyone who likes Pokemon has looked, and looked, and looked for a even halfway decent Pokemon MMO. Well heres the issue, all of us who have looked will find one thats, 'okay', but we never find one that meets our full expectations (Correct me if I am wrong). Now all of us dream of 3D Pokemon MMO, but we all know that the closest ones are either years from being released or get shut down by GameFreak. So lets hear it what would it take for GameFreak or some 3rd party group to make a Pokemon MMO that would meet us the fans Expectations.

Ideas that stick out to me or people heavily agree with will get placed below with proper credit assigned :).

Back