• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: nintenlord's GBA Graphics editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
This is my first thread for anything like this so please tell me if anything is wrong.

This is nintenlord's GBA Graphics editor. It is a universal tool for graphics editing that is more powerful than unLZ in that it:
Scans better (in my opinion)
Can go directly to a specified offset without it having to be a compressed image (I forget if unLZ can do this)
Has multipule graphics modes (4bit tile, 8bit tile, indexed bitmap and true color bitmap)
Gives the user full control over the height and width of the images
Can show both compressed and uncompressed images
And much more!

The only downside I can find is that it dosn't raw dump in .raw, but in .gba, or .bin.

screens:
Spoiler:

Download: link removed

Please note that this was not made by me, it made by nintenlord. I just didn't see it here, so I decided to post this wonderful tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back