• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help

badboy2658

Pok?mon Genius
Years
  • Help me please i need to know something

i am making a game but want to show people what it is like

how do i put pictures into my sigi that is at the end of every post i make please help me

ASAP thankyou so much

credit will be giving for the person who helps me

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ultima Chocochu: Whoa! Nostalgia trip on the Signature pics! I remember some of those... It's been awhile... Good times...

badboy2658: I understand why you made a thread about this. I've been ignored on request threads before... Anyway, to answer your question, let me take you on my step-by-step process.

1: Start the game in full screen.

2: Get to the point you want to 'take a picture of'. A dialogue sequence is easiest.

3: Press the 'Print Screen' key. You may have to hold 'Shift' while doing this.

4: Hit 'Alt+Esc' to exit the game and return to the desktop.

5: Get into MS Paint. It should be in Accessories on the Start Menu.

6: Edit-Paste. The Pic should appear.

7: Save the screen. (recommend 256 color GIF or BMP to save room, may distort color.)

8: Repeat for each 'picture' you want to take.

To upload the pic you can try lots of sites that are made for that. I prefer imageshack.us.

Back