• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Welcome. To the Harry Potter. FANCLUB!

Join! Please do!
Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape, Dumbledore. THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

If you want to Join, read on!
- Username
- Character
and then answer the Topic.

Albus Dumbledore (Owner)
Mzmingle - Hermione

Professor McGonagall (Co - Owner)
Rebooka3 - Ginny

Harry Potter
None. Yet... >:]

Harry's Apprentice
Nope. Nothing here

Hermione, the one with the brainz!
Anyone?

C'mon Ron!
Zeffy - Luna Lovegood

Now.
Severus Snape (Oh Im Banned!)
Phew. Nobody.

Rulez!
- Pokecommunity/Groups Rules! Follow 'em
- Don't be inactive for lets say a.......month? WITHOUT a reason
- Have Fun.Now!
- Listen to all the above rules (well, not listen...lol)

Yo! Want a Topic?
Topic: If you were in Hogwarts, what would you look like? Describe yourself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Well, I would have:
Mousey blond hair, big blue beautiful eyes, Gryffindor robe, Hermione's wand, glasses for reading and Curled Hair and Hogwarts shoes. Ummm not sure if anything else Is needed?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm very, very certain is McGonagall. I'm sorry, but it really is. xD
And seeing that I'm very obsessed with Harry Potter right now, what the heck.

Username: Zeffy
Character: Luna Lovegood! :D

If I were in hogwarts, I would have blond hair and my robe will have a little dash of yellow. ^_~

Years
both of you are in.
I'd...
- have Long Chestnut Hair
- be as tall as a 12 year old
- be aged 14
- have baby blue eyes

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I guess you're not really a very avid fan of Harry Potter if you don't know who Luna is. :/

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Name: RubyJB8
Character: Severus Snape

I'd look like how I am now, I guess. And try my best not to look like The Boy Who Lived. ;)

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Name: Sammyskitty
Character: Luna Lovegood/Fleur Delacour

I would have beautiful long black hair and some amazing pink robes AND A WAND WITH UNICORN HAIR, mhmm

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
Username: Murasaki_Paz28
Character: I want Hermione Granger :)
Answer: I would have kinda wavy medium length dark brown hair with murasaki robes with a butterfly imprint on it,, dark brown eyez and a cool looking wand !! :P Ohh Yeahh !!

So maybe some activity... Topic perhapz:

What waz something of which got you liking Harry Potter... what got you started ??

Answer: Iv alwayz since little girl liked witchez and fantisised of being one,, not in weird way though,, like bad no no... jus a lil girlz dream kind of thing... jus like being a princess... anywayz and so i watched the first movie and loved it,, alwayz thinking i could really be one of them. I havnt really read all the bookz but so far moviez are awsome... so i dont know ending yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2011
Name: Lambda
Character: Dobby the free house elf

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
- Username: Felly
- Character: Remus Lupin... oh wait, that's a guy, & I'm a girl. But Remus. <333 (I guess if I had to be a girl, I'd be Tonks.)

If you were in Hogwarts, what would you look like?
Hm, hm... Probably the same way that I do now. Brown hair (with blonde highlights), brown eyes, glasses, all that nice stuff.

What waz something of which got you liking Harry Potter... what got you started ??
I started reading when I was in elementary school, somewhere between third and fifth grade, if not a bit earlier than third grade. I've loved it ever since. I've always thought it's an amazing series, & I'm going to be sad when it all ends in July.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
Years
I'd like to be Hermione Granger, if I were in hogwarts I'd probably look like the nerd one just like Hermione.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
We cant let thiz club die :( I cant wait for the Harry potter movie to come out in storez... i didnt get a chance to watch it in theaterz :( Yay... Harry Potter !! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back