• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ark's Pokesprite Shoppe (Cuz I was bored)

Years
  • ARKS POKESPRITE SHOPPE

I've been really busy, and i haven't had time to do any spriting. Since my internals just finished, i figure i have some time. I'll try to be active, but no guarantees....i had a sprite thread but i've been so long gone its disappeared off the forum

Wokay...down to business...

What this shop's about
    Basically, i'm not that into pokemon, but i enjoy spriting for fun. I've been spriting off my own concepts, and thats been cool and all, but i run out of ideas, and stop, so i figure, by opening up to concepts, i can be more...regular...and hopefully improve :)
    I'm not the best spriter out there, but i like what i do, and as i said before, i'm out of good concepts :P

So this is my shop for custom pokemon battle sprites. ONLY battle sprites and only for the 3rd gen style (64x64) for right now. If i get requests, if i have time and if i expand my skills, i will add to this, but as of right now, please don't request anything else

Examples of my work
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201149 <----- thats my old sprite thread, it contains *most* of my work, so im not going to display everything here, just the ones that i really like.

starterline.png

mightyena.png
    houndread.png

^I think thats enough.... visit my old thread if u wanna see more.

Basic conditions you agree to by requesting
    1. I take my own time to make these sprites, and my time is important to me. I'll try to finish as fast as i can and if i can't i'll tell you.
    2. Any sprites i make will be public. Y? cuz i like to display my work. I know most people wont take sprites without permission, but the easiest way to ensure that is to make it legal.
    3. However as an exception to rule 2, if the requester has a super cool, one of a kind awesome idea and specifically requests it, i'll pm him/her the backsprite :) (and only the backsprite).
    4. Yes i do like to show off, so credit in anyway is appreciated and mandatory. It can be anything from a shrine dedicated to me (like that'll happen) to my name in a footnote in the smallest possible legible font, whatever, i just want credit :)

Forms to fill out when requesting
    Spoiler:

The little details i didn't cover
    Spoiler:

So if you like my work, request. If u don't, tell me what u don't like and then request, i'll do my best to satisfy you.

Userbar:-
    If u wanna show ur support, u can add this userbar to your sig.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I was gonna request, but sure
    Name: Carly
    Phone number: xox.xox.xoxo
    -------On on-topic news

How about a pair type pokemon.
    ~Species: Red Panda
    ~This creature is always seen in a pair
    ~It has a blank face expression while the second has a more scared one. They have have a mane circle around their head/face with has a patern of dark/light/dark.
    They are small. and have a racoon type tail.
    ~Color scheme: Dark red / Dark red-oarnge & Similar
    Is this good?

Years
  • yup...perfect...i'll try to get it done today....cuz ur the first person and all....

Edit:-

meh. not my best work...but ah well... if you don't like it, i'll try redoing it later...

redpanda.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • k i didn't shade or do nething...so this is very incomplete.... tell me if u wanna finish it, if u do, send me the palette/tell me what colors are for what....

rizatorcopy.png

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Base:- Hydra
    Description:- 3 heads, Scaley-like skin, floating, and has an evil look in its eyes >.>
    Type:- Dragon & Fire
    Colors:- Greenish-Aqua
    Backsprite:- Yes Please :D
    It doesnt matter how long it takes! ;) I would like it anytime that ur done with it

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Base:- Tiger
    Description:- It's tail should be completely composed of fire, like a flame on it's butt more than a tail XD.
    It should look cute and small and it should be able to fit inside a GBA Sprite box limit. also, don't make the color too light orange, i want an orange kinda like this:
    Spoiler:

Type:- Fire! certainly Fire!
    Colors:- Like the orange i posted above, but needs to have black stripes like any tiger would, please don't add a kind of beard thing like you did on your own fire starter, speaking of that fire starter, make mine a little smaller than that, not too small but smaller than yours.
    Backsprite: uh....how can i say this? just a backsprite of what i posted above basically.

I think i've been here before. yeah. i guess i need your help again dude. if it's ok with you i'll be requesting some evos for this thing after you're done.

Back