• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RHCP's Pokemon Shop!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Oh... Your thread says you do. D:

But yes, thats fine. Please leave them unhatched.

ok sorry I will take that off my thread and put it on my want list, so is it those 2 for the pokemon I asked for

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • im interested in your shiny lucario and arcanine for any 2 shiny charizard, rayquaza, swellow, scizor and tyranitar all of these pokemon are on my diamond version but i can transfer the two you choose to my pokemon white.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • im interested in your shiny lucario and arcanine for any 2 shiny charizard, rayquaza, swellow, scizor and tyranitar all of these pokemon are on my diamond version but i can transfer the two you choose to my pokemon white.

Are the Charizard legit? May I know more information about them, please?

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • charizard lv 36; hatched from an egg; nature hasty (100% sure its legit)
    scizor lv100; hatched from an egg; nature adamant (not that sure if its legit cos it destroyed 5 pokemon in a battle before fainting)
    swellow lv100; arrived from hoenn; nature mild (moves have maxed out pp but everything else seems normal)
    rayquaza lv100; arrived from hoenn; nature adamant; ev trained just cant remember its evs XD (not that sure if its legit)
    i would check these pokemon but my r4 is being stupid and dosent want to work anymore

edit: just saw you want an arceus ive got the michina arceus i got myself from ebgames, this is one event i know is legit :)

Last edited:

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • charizard lv 36; hatched from an egg; nature hasty (100% sure its legit)
    scizor lv100; hatched from an egg; nature adamant (not that sure if its legit cos it destroyed 5 pokemon in a battle before fainting)
    swellow lv100; arrived from hoenn; nature mild (moves have maxed out pp but everything else seems normal)
    rayquaza lv100; arrived from hoenn; nature adamant; ev trained just cant remember its evs XD (not that sure if its legit)
    i would check these pokemon but my r4 is being stupid and dosent want to work anymore

edit: just saw you want an arceus ive got the michina arceus i got myself from ebgames, this is one event i know is legit :)

Eek, Arceus! <3

I'll trade you my (Lv.100) Shiny Lucario & (Lv.75) Shiny Arcanine for the Arceus & Charizard?

Thank youuu. :3

Ashberto7

★ Celebi ★
    Years
  • Hey,

What would you be looking for for one of those birds that are in your fresh batch section [sorry I don't know the name all of the names are getting on top of me!]

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Hey,

What would you be looking for for one of those birds that are in your fresh batch section [sorry I don't know the name all of the names are getting on top of me!]

A Rufflet? Sure!
    Any specific nature/gender?

I'll take anything. ^__^

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Thats the one :)
    and um jolly if possibly and does a maractus sound alright in return?

A Maractus would be great. x__x
    *Hehehe*
    /Likes Cacturne

Just checked; I have a Male Jolly one! Are you available to trade now?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • I'm interested in shiny rapidash..i don't have any shiny though..Will you accept a non shiny ?

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I'm interested in shiny rapidash..i don't have any shiny though..Will you accept a non shiny ?

Possibly; I'm pretty attached to my Rapidash, so it'll depend what it is.
    I like Events! ^__^;

Awesome!
    Yeah I can trade now, But How do I do it on B/W I haven't traded on there before only of HG/SS etc.

Do I go into the C-Gear?

Have you registered my FC into your Pal Pad? If so, go upstairs in the Pokemon Centre, & go to the middle desk.
    You'll be taken to the Wi-Fi Club room, which is basically the same as HG/SS's. x3

EDIT: I need your FC, btw. D:

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Is there something i could possibly give u for a charmander? i have white, and it's my favorite pokemon but currently i have no way of getting one.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    What are the IV's/EV's, nature, moves of the Shiny Cinccino?

SuperiorRhyperior

The Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Trade offer

Ill trade snivy for shiny cinccino and tepig for shiny rapidash ( if possible could you give pokerus?)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I have an event Arceus for trade. It is a TRU Arceus and I'm not sure if it's hacked since I got it from a friend. I'm pretty sure it's not but if it is it looks completely legit to me. I can have it checked out or something.

What nature is your Reshiram? If it's Modest it's a deal :) The Arceus has a Hardy Nature but it's IVs are not that great (none below 10 but still not great).

I still haven't beaten White yet so you'll have to wait until I can do that, but if you're really desperate than ok!

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • I have an event Arceus for trade. It is a TRU Arceus and I'm not sure if it's hacked since I got it from a friend. I'm pretty sure it's not but if it is it looks completely legit to me. I can have it checked out or something.

What nature is your Reshiram? If it's Modest it's a deal :)

I still haven't beaten White yet so you'll have to wait until I can do that, but if you're really desperate than ok!

Eek!
    /excited.

Unfortunately, my Reshiram is Timid though I could offer you an Adamant Event Mew (FAL2010) and any one Shiny? (Arcanine, Raidash, Pelipper or Cinccino)

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Eek!
    /excited.

Unfortunately, my Reshiram is Timid though I could offer you an Adamant Event Mew (FAL2010) and any one Shiny? (Arcanine, Raidash, Pelipper or Cinccino)

Timid is fine. It will take me some time to beat the game though. I could trade it to you over DPtHGSS and then you trade me the Reshiram over B/W. Would that work?

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • I'm quite interested in the Shiny Rapidash, I noticed that you are pretty attached to it so if you don't wish to trade that for my Event Arceus then that's ok I'd be happy to maybe get the Shiny Suicune. Its entirely up to you! ^^

Back