• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPECIFIC Pokemon search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is a thread if you want a SPECIFIC pokemon for a GREAT pay off.

I am looking for a male Ralts or Gallade that knows False Swipe AND Mean Look.
It has to be birthed from a female ralts/gardevior and a male Gastly/Haunter.

Offering: Mewtwo, Entei, Sicuine, and other rare pokemon

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
Years
I have to lookup first if ralts can learn false swipe, thought it couldnt. However if it can I'll try to breed one. 4th or 5th gen?
Ok I looked up the false swipe. Gallade learns it by himself at lvl 50. Doesnt say ralts,kirlia or gardevoir can learn it on any website though.
Are you sure that its possible?
( You can answer in PM if you prefer btw )

Last edited:

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
Years
If you're looking for a poke to help catch things in 5th gen I can offer Pawniard that knows Mean Look and False Swipe. Sadly, I cannot help you with Ralts.

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
Years
Yes I know about that, it was more the part that you want a ralts with false swipe too that I was wondering about. Mean Look isnt that hard to breed into, but I couldnt find anything saying that Ralts could learn false swipe by breeding.
I'll give it a go and see if its possible I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back