• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Tales of a New Generation (PG-16)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Name: Blake Sorsyke

Appearance: He has dark brown hair, with matching eyebrows that hover above teal eyes with pinches of hazel in the center. Short hair but few spikes thrown in for a twist. Not very tall, maybe normal, but strong with muscle. Pretty short legs that don't tire easily but long arms. Smooth, tan skin like beach sand.

He wears a red and white striped shirt with a pocket on the top left. Button down, with light blue shorts that cover up to his nees. Long socks covered by white tennis shoes with black laces. A smooth black hat with a small pokemon logo on the front and a belt carrying extra pokeball. He wears a silver ring on one hand that once belonged to his father befor he went missing.

Faction: Trainer attempting to become a Pokemon Ranger.

Personality: Kind to strangers unless they are rude to him. Angered easily but is capable of clearing his thoughts and thinking problems through. Very athletic and loves to run though sometimes aggrandizes his abilites. He can be headstrong but becomes nervous when faced with an audience. He can also become overly dramatic when an oppurtunity presents itself in order to manipulate people. Can be very obnoxious but still helpful.

Terrified of heights amd of deep water although is able to calm his fears when sensed with danger. Protective of his friends and tries to continue fighing even in hopeless situations. By thinking clearly, he is able to find ways to take down his foes swiftly and gracefully. Wishes to become a Pokemon Ranger due to his father being one before he went missing. He's very smart even in the eyes of adversity.

History: Born into a small village family, Blake had treasured pokemon. He felt as if he could communicate with them, as if he was one with nature. His father had taught him how to be a good pokemon trainer as he was a pokemon ranger himself. Although Blake didn't remember much of his father, he knew he was a good man, even though some people though he was foolish.

One day, his father was called for an emergency. A pokemon was in deep trouble and he knew it was going to be dangerous. But dut to his love of pokemon, he went in order to save the small creature. Blake followed him without allowing his father to notice and watched as he entered a dark hole. He went inside and saw an entire universe where he could freely talk to pokemon, but he was pushed out by his father's scream. Scared, he ran off, and he never saw his father again.

He and his mother live near Aborask Town, a small village in the mountains where he recieves his first pokemon and becomes instant friends with them. He setes off on his journey to claim 8 badges in order to gain way into the Pokemon Ranger League.

Starter: 1- Budew
    2 - Abra

RP Sample: You can check on the Pokemon Odyssey Thread ^^, Last Pages

Last edited:

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say you're denied. Your RP sample is kinda lackluster for me and again, bending the rules of the sign-up is never recommended. Combining history and RP sample was not a good call, and neither one would really have been sufficient on its own. Personality and appearance were likewise too short.

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
    Years
  • Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say you're denied. Your RP sample is kinda lackluster for me and again, bending the rules of the sign-up is never recommended. Combining history and RP sample was not a good call, and neither one would really have been sufficient on its own. Personality and appearance were likewise too short.

To be honest, I don't understand how this would work in the long run. If I wanted to write a fan fic that included details with a strong opening, supporting details,and a whole variety of other things; I wouldn't have started here. I just thought this would be a good place to try some rp battling using pokemon.

Good luck with this.

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
    Years
  • I'm not upset, was just a little uninformed. I read some rp posts by other threads and found that what I wanted was completely wrong. That said, the op does want a little much for a bunch of 3 liners posts.

As I said, I'd rather start a fan fic if I was going to think deeper than battle battle battle. xD

The Trotsky

Wake and Bake
    Years
  • Well then you're at the wrong venue. I'm not expecting 3 liner posts, hence why you were denied. This isn't a Pokemon battling RP, it's a journey. As in, teenagers traveling across the region with their Pokemon developing relationships and facing challenges outside of battles. This isn't a DS game

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Ready to RP ^^ Can't wait to Start

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    ((Edited. Will wait until RP actually starts. ^^' Don't worry, I've saved my intro somewhere.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Arthur Edward Mandel(AJ)

Appearance: 6 in tall a lil weight not like skinny but a little belly. light tan
    purple eyes you look at them and see a mysterious boy trying to figure out his place. ash ketchum looking face size.

Wears a purple short sleved shirt with a pocket near the breast area )sorry for the word breast)blue jeans and a hat thats black thats is like the one from the platium character lucas along with a one strap back pack thats white and black and purple shoes.his mother gave him a wrist band made from charizard teeth to tell her son he is a sharp young man.

fraction: a breeder who wants to be a trainer.

personality: he is a fun loveing boy who is funny at times and very romancy. he will fight for the good and elimanate evil he loves pokemon and loves meating new people when he gets mad though you better watch out cause he dont play around. he cry sometimes when he thinks of the time when his mother was takken by celebi when he was 12.

he dosent like caves due to his fear of the dark and what might be lerking in the shadows. but if he has to go through a cave then he will suck it up and go for it. he will also like to travel with some other fellow trainers.

history: when he was little he was raised two treat pokemon with lots of love and care due too his mom being a breeder so he became a breeder. from 10 to 15 he was a breeder helping pokemon and careing for them.

then one day he was traveling to mystic forest when celebi appeared and took his mom somewhere in time aj was crushed he cried for days not doing anything until his father returned from a journy after they talked about what happened his father said go be a trainer and use your breeder skills and your new found trainer skills to take on the region and find celebi so aj said i will father i will.

starter: 1st choice machop
    2nd choice aron

Years
  • ((Just so you don't worry I'm only new here, not to RPing in general, so don't look at my post numbers and sigh :P ))

Name: Sean Fitzgerald

Apperance: Sean was always the runt of his family. Barely five feet tall and barely 100 pounds. He has long and messy brown hair that goes to the back of his neck and to his eyes when he looks at the ground which he refuses to cut. He has green eyes and somewhat large ears, but they aren't too noticeable. Sean spends a lot of time outdoors so he has tanned skin.

Sean's clothes aren't very fancy or flashy. He usually wears a worn-out green hoodie which is far too large for him, the bottom almost going to his knees. His shorts are the same way as to how big they are, and they black. The only thing keeping his shorts on is his belt which also holds his pokeballs. His shoes are plain black sneakers whose laces are never tied and fly around when he walks.

Faction: Largely undecided. Would like to be a Ranger but is unsure of himself.

Personality: Sean's personality is what someone would think of a kid of his size. He is very shy around new people and has a habit of looking into the ground when talking to people who intimidate him. He does what he is told to do without question by an authority figure, and that doesn't always mean an adult, and it isnt always a good thing. He's the kid that usually gets in trouble for what the big or popular kids do.

For his small stature Sean has big dreams, courtesy of his habit of daydreaming. He wants to be a Pokemon Ranger with every fiber of his being but doesn't know if he has the abilities (or height). When Sean gets told his ideas aren't very realistic he doesn't stand up for himself like most people would but instead goes very quiet and agrees with them.

On the chance that you do get to know the small kid, he's actually very happy and funny. With an audience of just one or two people he knows well he'll crack jokes and have the maturity level of a five year old. The hard part is just getting him to start talking, and after that he's your average happy-go-lucky thirteen year old.

History: Sean hasn't had a tough life compared to many people, but it hasn't been 100 percent either. He was born as the youngest in his family of three brothers and a sister. Sean's dad was a Pokemon Ranger, and expected all of his kids to have an important job like him. One of Sean's brothers was a Trainer who had seven gym badges, another was a police officer and the last was a Ranger. Sean's sister opened up a business selling flowers and other plants and has become pretty sucessful. Sean isn't as big or tough as his brothers, or has the smarts of his sister, and never hears the end of it from his parents, Dad especially.

Sean tried to be cool and do things at school that weren't exactly 'smiled upon' with the popular kids, and when they got caught Sean got all of the blame. All this did was make his relationship with his Dad even worse. After that Sean stopped trying so hard and got a few friends to hang out with, but never excelled in school no matter how hard he tried. To make matters worse whenever Sean's siblings came home, for they were all old enough to have their own houses now, they just added onto the pressure.

Finally, in an effort to prove himself to his family, Sean set off for the new land that had been made for the young trainers. He so desperately wants to be a part of the Rangers but doesn't know if he has what it takes.

Starter: 1. Vulpix.
    2. Teddiursa.

((If you'd like one I'll glady give you an RP sample, but I'm slightly pressed for time right now so I won't right now. Just let me know if you need one :D ))

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Name: Carey Juneau

Appearance: Carey isn't the type to stand out in a crowd intentionally, so being an average 5'4'' suits her perfectly. Weighing in at around 100 pounds, she is light for her age and height, but wears her petite frame well. Carey is naturally pale, with perfectly average features. Her dark blonde hair falls around her shoulders, with side bangs (I use the term fringe, being British) which sweep over her startlingly green eyes, which are large and emotive. Carey was never particularly sporty, but is able and fit for travel, and has a knack for climbing which was born into her. She is free from piercings, but does have a small tattoo of a treble clef behind her ear which most aren't aware of.
    Carey favours a pair of light denim short-dungarees, which bear a pocket on the breast. Beneath this, she will often wear a white t-shirt with an orange stripe around the sleeve. She will almost never be found in anything that covers her legs, although she will resign herself to wearing a light jacket if the weather takes a turn for the worse. Carey will wear a pair of Dr. Martin-esque lace up boots which rise half way up her calves, above which a pair of orange socks are just visible. To match these she wears orange wristbands, and carries an orange shoulder bag, to the strap of which she attaches her pokeballs.

Faction: Trainer

Personality: Being one of the youngest of a large family, Carey doesn't expect to be heard, and has accommodated that. At a glance, Carey is very much kept to herself, and is first and foremost a thinker. At the risk of appearing socially ignorant, Carey doesn't wish to instigate conversation, struggles to initially make friends and is often perceived as odd. However, once the original barrier is broken, Carey allows herself to trust those who have shown her compassion and kindness, and is able to create lasting, loyal friendships.
    When amongst friends, Carey is considerably more outgoing, and could even come across as rude or condescending when she forgets to double-check what she says. She is very excitable and reacts with enthusiasm to any situation when she is surrounded by people she knows and trusts. She tries not to act impulsively but sometimes gets caught up in the moment. She will protect her friends and Pokemon before herself, and is generally loyal, kind and genuinely helpful to anyone who needs it, despite her first impressions. It is said by some that she is a completely different person once you crack the shy exterior, but this has rarely been done in the past. She would rather spend time with Pokemon than with people, in the knowledge that she is often judged as strange or intolerable by her peers.

History: The Juneau family reside in Violet City, and it is in Johto where Carey and her siblings were born and bred. Carey's father was very much into his Pokemon and as a teenager he travelled and attempted the Gym Challenge in the Kanto region. As money got tight however, Carey's father was forced to give up his dream of Pokemon champion as he took up a job in the newly opened Radio Station in Goldenrod City, Johto. Still finding time to train his Pokemon and keep the station in check, he and his wife started a family, setting up camp in Violet City. His love of Pokemon was born into his 7 children, all of which had great aspirations and promise. Carey was the fifth born in the Juneau family and was content with reading her books in her room, away from the noise of her siblings. Her potential was overlooked by her family, with much focus being on the siblings which had earned 6 Gym Badges, became successful Gym Leaders and Breeders, or travelled to other regions to become contest champions.
    Carey's intelligence and compassion for Pokemon wasn't ignored by all however. Carey's frequent visits to Mr Pokemon on Route 30 had given her the closest she had come to a friend. Mr Pokemon saw Carey's unhoned skill and encouraged her to seize the opportunity to make something of herself; to go to a new region, where young trainers were free to prove themselves to those who couldn't see that age was nothing but a number.

Starter:
    First choice: Shinx
    Second choice: Nidoran
    Third Choice: Cubone

RP Sample: This is actually my first RP. But hey, we gotta start somewhere, right?

Last edited:

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2011
    Name: Jacob Croff

Appearance:
    Jacob is a slender (160 lbs.), tall (6'1") teen with a brown buzz cut. He wears a black leather jacket with a picture of a Sharpedo on the back. He wears denim jeans and a black belt with a golden colored buckle. He has black army boots as well. He also wears around a chain attached to his jeans with a Pokeball carrying his Carvahna*.
    Jacob has a bony nose that juts out. He has long arms and slender fingers, as well as long legs. He has tan skin because he is often found outside training his Carvahna*. He has blue eyes and a sharp, pointed chin.

Faction: Roughneck (from Generation 5? Is this allowed? If not, a trainer then.)

Personality:
    Jacob is a loner. This is mostly due to bullying as a kid (see history.) He is often found in dark places talking to his Carvahna* about the "jerks at school".
    Jacob would be described as depressed person by some, but truly he is just mad- at everything. He mopes around, causing trouble, and only finds joy in crushing other people's hopes and training his precious Carvahna*.

History:
    Jacob was born into a family that wasn't-so-good. At 11, his parents were shot and killed by Team Dawn executives in a raid. He was sent to an orphanage, where he was severely bullied. He lashed out on one of the kids bullying him, beating the child close to death.
    Jacob was sent to a juvenile detention center for four years. During this time he became a loner, not willing to trust anyone. Whilst in 'jail', Jacob received a Carvahna* from a mysterious trainer who visited the center. He responded with caution but grew to love the SERIOUS Carvahna*, naming him Big Tooth. After release from prison into New Kanto High School, he maintained a B average and remained a loner with no real friends. He decided to skip school and go on a journey because, in his viewpoint, battling people is a lot more fun than taking tests and he (secretly) wants to make friends.

Starter:
    First Choice: Carvahna
    Second Choice: Poochyena
    Third Choice: Stunky

RP Sample: First RP ever (eek!)

*If second or third choice than replace "Carvahna" with "Poochyena" or "Stunky"

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • It appears that The Trotsky is currently unavailable to lead this RP.
    Is anyone else willing to take over? I'd do it, but I'm inexperienced, so if anyone else thinks they'd do a better job than little old me then please, speak now or forever hold your peace.
    I liked this story, I think we could have a lot of fun with it, so if you're still interested, help us keep it going, at least until The Trotsky can come back after his exams!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I'd be interested as well, but only if the RPs are okay with that. We should vote.

Back