• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Harmony

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
1) Intro
2) Story
3) Features
4) Screenshots
5) Credits

1) Intro
Hey all. MilesG170 here. I'm here to present Team Enigma's project, Pokémon Harmony. This is a project being developed on RPG Maker Xp with the use of Poccil's Starter Kit, along with other resources that will be listed in the credits. This game is one of three, and it going to be the set up for the next game.

2) Story
You start out on your computer, filling out your trainer registration card. You are excited, seeing as it will finally be your first day as a trainer, and as you print out your trainer card, you realize that it's time to go see Professor Kristen. You leave your house and head over, just to find out that someone has stolen Kristen key.
After finding out about the missing key, you decide to explore the Melody Garden. There, two trainers approach you about a rare Pokémon, who turns out to be Mew. Mew shows you a vision of a giant Pokémon, who Mew says is coming to destroy the Harmony Islands. Mew informs you that you are the only hope, and then teleports away. That night, a mysterious dark Pokémon visits you and leaves you the key. As you wake the next morning, it is time to start you journey. Step into the shoes of the hero and save the island.

3) Features
Custom Day/Night Feature (Only runs when you play, various means to advance time, such as sleep, a certain Pokemon, and other methods I haven't thought of yet.)
New story (Of course)
Reworked Pokedex (Still figuring out how I want to do it.)

4) Screenshots
Spoiler:

5) Credits
Nintendo
Gamefreak
Pokémon
Donawride
Kyledove
Thurpok
WesleyFG
Jefelin
Bean
Neo-Spriteman
Wichu
Rushz12
Redblueyellow
Lan
CHAOS
IcyKerpymon
NX-KUN
Lemon
Eevee
Shen Lin
Pika
Pipian
Paperfairy
Barubary
FL .
4th Gen Matt
Help-14

Last edited:

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
I toyed with the idea, but decided against it. Mew is one of the version Mascots, and it going to be a driving force behind much of the game. I will have more screenies up later, I did a ton yesterday, and I am ready to show more events and whatnot.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I think that printing out your trainer card is a much better way to start off the game than a random professor appearing from nowhere and asking you about yourself, but then they somehow know you in the game since you were young (I'm talking about my own game here which is pretty weird). Anyway, I can't wait for these new screenies!

MilesG170

Team Enigma Founder
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
With any luck I will have an update tonight. I finished my own day/night system, since the one in the starter kit wasn't working out for me. I also have finished the full introduction of the game, so pretty much everything before the first route out of the town (Since there is a garden to explore.). I have a few trainers done, and a bunch of Pokemon you won't see out of the garden. I'm making process, I just don't have the quality of sprites I'm working for just yet.

Back