• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your least favourite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well the most annoying Pokémon definitely is Zubat, plus maybe some others. But one of my least favourite Pokémon is Audino, it seems like a replacement for Chansey, while capacity or stat wise, it doesn't even come anywhere near Chansey, and I just hate the design.

SirCmpwn

Coding Knight
    Years
  • My least favorite Pokemon are all of the ones from Gen II forward. I like a few from gen II, but gen I is near and dear to my heart - I can name every gen I Pokemon on sight.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Vanilluxe. Really, floating ice cream isn't really my style.
    Lucario. Overrated as hell

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Least favorite one has to be pidgey. I remember back when I first played Pokemon I killed 200-300 of them before realizing that I had to go to the Viridian Center Pokemart to pick up something. Ended up having a Venusaur before facing off with Brock.

Espinight

That Dutch Guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Hmm, first one that comes to mind is Probopass. I like Nosepass, but seriously? Probo's a floating rock with a moustache.

Others:
    -Tangrowth
    -Bidoof

HansLangone

Simple Trainer
    Years
  • hereee

From Gen 1 to Gen 4 : nope except Pikachu.. im freakie bored if i see Pikachu.. cuz Pikachu as a global icon but boring .. even my mother didnt know who Ash Ketchum is, if she doesnt see Pikachu first.
    Gen 5 : I will pour out my heart about this. most of emmm aree ewww i really hate em all..i dont understand why the design of the Pokemon Gen 5 currently looks carelessly, it can be seen from the coloring and design.. for example..
    1.over blue color and red of Druddigon and
    2.then bumps in Seismitoad such a disgusting lump. maybe it was deliberately designed to be scary, like Toxicroak .. but the result was very strange and not at all scary..
    3.and Haxorus.. is that Giant insect or a dragon ? whenever i see Haxorus it seems like seeing a giant insect.
    4.Well Cryogonal its like Glalie wanna be or something ?
    5.i dont like Swoobat.. when the first time i saw Woobat in coro-coro comics i love it.. but it made me turn around when i know the next evo of Woobat.
    6. Throh and Sawk....is that a weird twins Pokemon who separated in dojo 100 years ago or what ? i justtt dont like their karate costume.
    7. the ice cream blizzard Pokemon... i really hate it..
    8. Stunfisk... hmmm I could be sick, if i see it emerge from the water surface.
    9.Elgyem and Beheeyem its like adopted from Star Wars movie lol
    10. Stoutland... to many fur on em..
    11.Emboar.. ill rather Magmortar than Tepigs last evolution
    12. Braviary is cool but it look like a digimon for me.( honestly)
    13. Frilish and Jellicent.. oh my God What The ....whether they represent the kingdom of the sea which is wasted on the ocean floor there?
    14. The three weird aladin Legends Landorus Tornadus and Thundurus.. should voted off..
    15.Cobalion.. such as the redesign of Arceus is made ​​much simpler and less interesting.
    16. Trubbish and Garbodor... ill rather catch Gulpin and Swalot... cuz they're much better !
    17.Eelektross... the weird one... why it hasnt water type huh ? and i dont like its form.
    18. Conkeldurr... ewwww
    19. The trio monkey should be redesign.

okay that'sall I hope no one is angry with what I wrote. because here I just want to reveal my disappointment with Pokemon Gen 5.

Last edited:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • My least favourite Pokemon would have to be STUNFISK!
    I hate seeing it pop up when I'm around Pokecommunity, it annoys me in-game especially its cry... =S

KNC

Sir Demoknight
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Mr Mime, darn that one always annoyed me as hell.
    Closely followed by Slaking.

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Miltank. That's because when I battle Whitney, my team usually consists of Quilava, Pidgey and Pineco, so Miltank's Rollout makes my Pokémon faint easily. :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    all the pokemon after the metal version (generation 2). I believe they don't even look like pokemon, just some part of a child's imagination. Lawn mower pokemon? seriously? whats next, a potato pokemon? Sure, most of them are not like this but there is just something missing in the pokemon in the later generations. This may be because I am an old time player of pokemon and just did not like the later versions. Eh, who knows.

Wow I totally agree. The newer pokemon all look like crap. They have funky color schemes and weird daimonds on their face and other unnecessary features to get children's attention. If you compare the older generation, you can see that pokemon had a primary color and secondary colr. At some point, i think the creativity ran out and designers just add crap onto a pokemon aka, the daimonds and other weird shapes on a pokemon.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Pikachu.
    The fact that it's the mascot is not an excuse to spam its overrated face on 99.9% of Pokémon merchandise. Game wise, Pikachu is incredibly weak, and its only saving grace is the Light Ball, as well as Raichu.

Lawn mower pokemon? s.
    Rotom is a pokémon that's possesing a lawn mower. It's not a "Lawn Mower Pokémon", it's a pokémon which likes to take control of machines, hence why it has a lawn mower form.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • *deep breath*

ZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

I hate those stupid flying minions of evil with every fiber of my being. They're weak, they're useless, and once my Repels run out, I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THEM. They're not even good for grinding, because of that freaking Supersonic attack constantly making my team suicidal.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I will list mine in terms of Generation and Occasion.

Gen I: Zubat, Slowpoke+Evos...just eww..

Gen II: Quagsire (annoying as hell), Dunsparce (its forgettable).

Gen III: Almost all of them, idk why, it might sound unfair but I didn't favor much of them. I hated Zigzagoon, Lotad, and so much to mention, they don't look so colorful to me sorry :(

Gen IV: Bronzor+evo (That things is sooo annoying!!), Bidoof+evo was forgettable as well. Hippowdon and Gastrodon, they're a pain to take out, oh drifblim too.

Gen V: Almost all of them as well, yet I am impressed by some of them.

By Occasion:

-Slowbro: I hate this thing at a battle subway! Too hard to take out!
    -Whiscash: Same reason as above
    -Quagsire: Same reason as above
    -Drifblim: Same reason as above XD
    -Ludicolo: So annoying when used well against you
    -Zubat: That thing kept following and popping up from the beginning of PkMn till GEN IV. Screw this thing!
    -Jigglypuff: Soooo Feminine, much more useless. Actually, the main reason I hate jigglypuff is because my sister keeps annoying me with her Charm -_-

So much more to mention but these are basic.
    I do not hate Magikarp though, that thing was so funny haha XD
    I am glad to let it all out....Thnx for this thread. :)

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    I'd have to say either Magikarp (can't teach Tms and doesn't learn anything besides splash till lvl 15), or dunsparce because i used to play xd gale of darkness a lot and i could never find a weakness for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back