• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon jewel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Ok im makeing a pokemon game called Pokemon jewel

Their is a new region called sugoi its a plain region were its kinda flatlands.

Their is team like magma and galatic but combined:nervous: their called Team magenetic. they want to take over the sugoi region but before they are able they have to catch arcues and brain wash it to destory all of the towns so it can be rebuilt to their ecpectations. But after you foil their plains they go to the shino region and team rocket destroys them and team rocket trys their plans to sell pokemon on the poke market their will be 16 badges.

i need help with
    Mapper
    scripter
    sprite and
    tileset maker

pm me if you wanna help out thanks ;D i already have first town mapped out i'll send you the pic when u pm me thanks ~zane

PS:This is going to be made in rpgmaker xp

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I've never heard of a region with flatlands, I would think they'd be some kinda mountains and such obstacles the player needs to get through.

I don't get why Team Magma and Team Galactic form an alliance and go for world domination? Team magma were going to create their own land, and Team galactic their own universe? There's no reason they should be allies?

And, the Team Rocket thing is a bit generic isn't it? Didn't they do that anyway?
    Use some imagination like their trying to smuggle some legendary Pokémon?

Judging by your help list?
    Are you doing anything?

and if you have a map? why not show us?

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
  • You know, I don't want to be too harsh here, but it looks like you came up with that story in 2 seconds, and there are about a million spelling errors.

It would be nice if you posted a screenshot of your map, because we want to see something.

And also, do you even know how to event at all? I mean really? It's a bit too early to be looking for a team if you don't know how to use RPG Maker XP to its minimal extent...

If you're using a starter kit, you have to remember to give credit in your post.

OK, I'm making a pokemon game called Pokemon Jewel

There is a new region called Sugoi. It's a plain region where it's kind of flatlands.

There is a team like Team Magma and Team Galactic but combined. They're called Team Magnetic. They want to take over the Sugoi Region but before they are able they have to catch Arceus and brainwash it to destroy all of the towns so they can be rebuilt to their expectations. But after you foil their plains they go to the Shino Region and Team Rocket destroys them and Team Rocket tries their plans to sell pokemon on the poke market. There will be 16 badges.

I need
    Mappers
    Scripters
    Spriters and
    Tileset Makers

PM me if you wanna help out, thanks! ;D I already have the first town mapped out. I'll send you the pic when you PM me. Thanks! ~zane

PS: This is going to be made in RPG Maker XP.
    I didn't even fix most of the grammatical errors.

I agree with everything Nintendork said, btw.

And like Nintendork said, what the heck does flatlands mean? Do you mean like the whole region is routes with no caves or mountains or anything?

And why do you think anybody will sign up for your game when all you're doing is mapping anyways? Especially with tileset making and scripting, almost nobody who knows how to do those things is willing to do so for a game with a storyline that was put together in 2 seconds and no grammatical skills whatsoever.

I'm sorry if this was too harsh, and you can completely ignore this comment if you so wish, but you should think a bit about your game before you post it. :I

[/endrant]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back