The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives ARCHIVED: Battle Center
Competitive Battle Idea 3: Magmortar

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old September 8th, 2011 (6:59 PM). Edited September 9th, 2011 by Darkfly.

This thread has been moved to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6842266#post6842266

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 8th, 2011 (7:30 PM).
    return of the king
    • Gold Tier

Nature: Adamant
    We definitely encourage people to post discussion threads and we appreciate your zeal, at some point it gets too saturated. If you'd like, you can keep one thread to post these or just post them less frequently. I definitely don't want to discourage you from posting these since it's a nice change of flavor, but it would probably be better served for one thread with periodic updates. That way a lot of Pokemon can be covered without the rest of the threads being bumped down. As for what's open now, I'm fine with them staying open, but it would probably be best if you let the three current discussions play out a bit more before resuming.
    Old September 9th, 2011 (12:24 PM). Edited September 9th, 2011 by Darkfly.

Oh, okay haha. How about, I won't post one until a week has gone by or the last one I made gets 150 views?

EDIT: Actually, just forget about that. Go to this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6842266#post6842266 And tell me what you think of it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links