• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Trade Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
Years
  • evtrthdone.png

Reason For This Thread:

Hey there everybody! I've recently hatched about 40 Eevee's in search for a shiny (Masuda method, activate!) and I've been having ZERO luck. So, now, I'm swamped with around forty level 1 Eevee's, that need a good home. :)

Information About The Eevee's:

Females:
    1 Available
    Sassy nature.

Males:
    39 Available (Overloaded.)
    Rash, Jolly, Naive, Relaxed, Hardy, Naughty, Docile, Mild, Adamant, Quirky, Bold, Timid, Bashful, Impish, Serious, Gentle, Careful, Modest, Sassy, Quiet, Hasty natures. (Some more than the other, some only one. First come, first serve.

Parents:

Fully EV trained Espeon (Mother)
    Jolteon (Father)

Additional Information:

Sadly, no egg moves. Sorry guys.

If I run out of Eevee's and people still want more, I'll begin to breed again.

Rules:

Be polite when asking for one.

Post your friend code/game name when you ask. (I'll ignore the one's without a FC/Game name)

>> PLEASE POST BOTH YOUR GAME NAME AND FRIEND CODE!

Don't rush me please, I'll trade you when I can!

Generation 5 trades only, please.

These aren't hacked, so don't even try to tell me they are. Seriously.

Trade for...:

I don't care what you trade me. It can be a Patrat for all I care, I just need to get rid of these little cuties.

Availability:

They're available to go now, and I'm normally online from 5pm-2am (Central).

And go!

(My friend code and game name are in my signature. )
    But just in case...

Game Name: Raven
    FC: 0260-9947-5263

Last edited:

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    I have added you and will be in the wifi room.
    I think you will be VERY happy with what I will trade to you..

EDIT: My FC is right below in my sig incase you haven't noticed.

Last edited:

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Ahh~ Alright! Sorry for the delay, my mom and I were watching a movie. Oops.

I'll get right to the trading, and I'll see you all in the Wifi room! :) ......Tomorrow. xD

>>Legendarypokemon, I've added you, and I'll see you in the Wifi room tomorrow!

>> Druddigon, what's your game name? :P

Last edited:

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    My ingame name is Jon!
    Anyway yeah PM me I guess when you are ready..
    I don't have any throw-away pokemon anymore, my team and PC is only full of really rare event / shiny pokemon so I will just give you a spare TRU Arceus....

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Alrighty, I'm up for the day. If anybody want's an Eevee, come and get em! :P

>>Legendarypokemon, sounds like a plan to me! PM me when you're ready to rumble. :)

>>Druddigon, ...Omg. This is exciting. I've always wanted the Pokemon god. :D xD I'll PM you now. OR something.

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Druddigon, I'd like to thank you for doing business with me. :D Enjoy your Eevee's! :)

Legendarypokemon, Perhaps we should try to trade again tomorrow, and hopefully the Wifi room will not be as stupid. :)

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Khall, I have you registered, and your Eevee awaits! PM, sent. :)

Legendarypokemon, was a pleasure doing business with you! I'm glad it worked this time. Enjoy your Eevee! :D

Last edited:

Sayumi

Pokemon Maniac
    Years
  • Fluffee, Oh goodness, she's definitely not up for trade. :) Sorry, but her and Jolteon are my favorite Eeveelutions, and it took forever to get one.

If you want an Eevee, that's fine. But Espeon's not up for trade. xD

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Oh, okay :) that's fine. I'm not that interested in an eevee. Thanks anyways :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back