• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics A3: The World of Chaos [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Garet: Yes. I think they'll have more valuables things on them IF we actually kill them. Therefore Titanjustin's character has to use excorcism.

@All Nex Malum People: The voting for Squad leader will start now. Game Over and I will discuss this over PMs, and then come back to you with the results. Good luck all, and just so ya know, all your posts were totally supreme, so whoever doesn't get picked shouldn't feel bad. There isn't 100.00 bucks on the line after all. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Xilfer, I think you meant before MY character has to use Exorcise. XD

@ Garet: In the games, Vampires usually have some really good loot on them once you exorcise them.

@ EVERYONE: So, I've been wondering what moves everyone knows, so here's what I propose: How about we show the abilities our characters know? Here's Zellum Lacerti's abilities...

Action: Martial Arts - Pummel, Dark Fist, Holy Strike, Inner Focus, Cross-Counter (Master Monk abilities)
Action: Discipline - Roundhouse, Air Render, Earth Render, Aurablast, Revive, Exorcise, Holy Sign (White Monk abilities)
Reaction: Blink Counter (Master Monk ability)
Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior ability)

Have them looking like that please. For a list of jobs (just click on the links at the bottom of the pics for abilities) click here. This way, Xilfer and I will be able to better understand your character's strengths and weaknesses. Remember, no Scions or Ultima abilities. Xilfer and I will decide when those become available.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Game Over: Damn. I keep getting confused between White Monks and White Mages :3

Yup. I'll make that list right now.

Primary Action: Song - Requiem, Hide, Battle Chant, Magickal Refrain, Nameless Song, Magick Ballad, Soul Etude (Bard Abilities)

Secondary Action: Onslaught - Moogle Attack, Moogle Guard, Moogle Lance, Moogle Shield, Moogle Aid, Moogle Disarm (Moogle Knight Abilities)

Reaction: Critical: Vanish (Bard ability)

Support: Shieldbearer (Moogle Knight ability)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I thank you for giving me more time. I was actually not done with it, but my computer was acting up, so I wanted to have it up so I could copy paste and fix it later.

Revision. Here is my SU. I hope it's a bit better than the last.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375: I was wondering when this would come up! Anyway here's Corth's list.

Primary Action: Sparring - Rush, Beat Down, Wild Swing, Blizzard Tackle, Thunder Assualt (Gladiator Abilities)

Secondary Action: Arts of War - First Aid, Rend Power, Body Slam, Rend Speed, Rend MP (Warrior Abilities)

Reaction: Strike Back (Gladiator Ability)

Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior Ability)

@Xilfer123 Of course 100.00 bucks isn't on the line... or is it? *Shifts eyes suspiciously back and forth*

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Ok then! These are my abilities!

Action: Black Magick: Fire, Fira, Firaga, Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga (Still learning), Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga

Action: Time Magick: Haste, Quicken, Slow, Reflect, Extend, Undo.

Reaction: Magick Evade

Support: Geomancy

Those sound good to me. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ DarkAngel91: Allow me to discuss with Xilfer123 about you... However, I see that your SU is good enough for a reservation.

@ Greiger: Close-range all the way I see. Of course, that is what I expected. Oh, and Xilfer and I do not take bribes... HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind taking that off of your hands and put you in for a good word. <.< >.> XD

@ Nideous: Good job.

EDIT:
@ EVERYONE IN NEX MALUM: A SQUAD LEADER HAS BEEN DECIDED! CONGRATULATIONS DISCORDANT HARMONY!!!!! :D

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Darkangel: Your SU is a little short overrall, but your character nseems like a good addition to Gully. I agree with Game Over, Reserved. However, I'm afraid you'll have to lengthen your SU just a little more. Maybe four to five lines more.

@Discordant Harmony: Congrats, DH. Your character's leader-like personality and your awesome post have gained you the rank of Squad Leader. :D

@Greiger: You could've told me about the $100.00 BEFORE I chose someone else. XD jk jk

@Everyone: Great job with your ability lists so far. Everyone who hasn't made one yet should follow the example.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYONE: Missions will start tomorrow when I log on. I've run out of juice today. Responses can be reactions to what has happened.

So, what does everyone think of the Elders of Nex Malum? Evil, yes?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375: Oh yes I would agree! I would rate them in the top five evil masters Corth has had.

@Discordant Harmony: Great job on getting squad leader! Corth is no doubt happy to serve.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Greiger: I love to see great posts. Just remeber to turn the "In-Character" switch off after posting, k? :) Keep putting up posts like that, and you'll be a top roleplayer here in no time.

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
@Game Over1375&Xilfer123: Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll do my best to live up to it.

Barrowfort's Movelist
Primary Action: Arts of War (Soldier)
First Aid, Rend Magick, Rend MP, Mug Gil, Provoke

Action: Blue Magick (Blue Mage)
White Wind, Angel Whisper, Screech, Roar, Matra Magick, Bad Breath, Eerie Sound Wave, Doom, Quake, Expose Weakness, Mighty Guard, Dragon Force

Reaction: None

Support: Learn (Blue Mage)

@General: Have post mostly written up, will finish and post after I eat.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Discordant Harmony: Is that all the Blue Magicks? O.O Anyways, don't mention it. I'm sure you'll live up to my, as well as Xilfer's, expectations.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well, better stick up Florence's! Shes been around a while so she would be quite talented and experienced when it comes to abilities, I guess;

Primary Action: Devastation (Raptor)
Power Crush, Mind Crush, Speed Crush, Soul Crush, Cyclone, Bulwark, Shield Bash, Whirlwind​
Secondary Action: Geomancy (Geomancer)
Shining Flare, Venom Squall, Nature's Embrace, Artifice's Embrace​
Reaction: Regenerate (Hunter)
Support: Attack↑ (Hunter)​

The reason she has Hunter abilities is that Grias have to start as Hunters before they can become Geomancers and Raptors. She has a limited knowledge in Trapping, about two or three abilities (and probably went back to a Hunter for a short while to gain experience in it but was useless at it; swords are her thing) and has a much higher knowledge in Geomancy.

Oh! And currently equipped, she has Estrella, the two handed sword. She has a shield, Reverie, but can't equip it thanks to her double hander. Do we need to state what armor they have?

Haha I feel really bad giving her these really great items but she's the leader, has been doing stuff for years and therefore should have good stuff, right?

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
@Game Over1375: There are 8 others. They have a BIG moveset, but mediocre stats. That's why I gave him the fairly ordinary Soldier to balance it out.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Primary Action: Flair (Parivir)
-Wind Slash
-Shimmering Blade
-Skyfury Blade
-Hoarfrost Blade
-Lifethread Blade
-Unburden Soul (still learning - hasn't really gotten over the deaths of his father and brother yet)
Secondary Action: Thievery (Thief)
-Steal Accessory
-Steal Gil
-Steal Items
-Loot Lv. 2
-Loot Lv. 3
Reaction Ability: Strike Back (Parivir)
Passive Ability: Geomancy (Black Mage)

The reason Torgaz has a Black Mage passive ability is that he'd spent some time as a Black Mage during his early training.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Skymin: No worries. Remember to bring your Reverie Shield on the Vampire mission :P

@Everyone: Nice ability sheets so far. Try to keep em in mind when battling.

I won't be able to post today because...

a) I'm fresh out of ideas.

b) I'm fresh out of RPing spirit for the day

c) Some stuff going on between friends, and I need to be there.

So you'll have to put up without me for today. I think I'll give Game Over permission to slightly bunny Gaol until tomorrow morning. :)

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Whoa, whoa! Don't forget about me!

Primary action: Chivalry
Nurse, Defend, Cover, Holy Sword, Sanctify, Saint Cross, War Cry (note: George is not strong enough to Parley)
Secondary action: White Magic
Cure, Cura, Curaga, Esuna, Raise, Arise, Reraise, Refresh
Reaction ability: Critical: Quicken
Passive ability: Halve Mp

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Everyone: Good abilities everyone. I like what I see.

Xilfer, I understand. I'll bunny your character for today. :) Let's see... Who has posted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back