• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadowlurker - Halloween Meme Game

Years
Welcome to the Halloween meme game. All you need to do is create a meme about Shadowlurker and who knows, You could win a prize!

Rules:
You must post your entry before Monday 31st October 11:59PM.
Your entry must focus on the Shadowlurker meme, it may contain other meme's but the main focus must be on Shadowlurker.
You MAY use tools such as ragebuilder for your entry.

Templates can be found here & here.

Good luck everyone!
Aproved by twocows

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Tell me when it's done so I can unstick it.

Also, for anyone else wondering, feel free to PM me if you have events you'd like to request.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
357dqq.jpg

Anyway, here's mine, not exactly the best but meh. B)

357dqc.jpg

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Not too funny but whatever it'll do
10838026.jpg

Looking forward to what some people,can come up with

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
Years
It took me a whole day just to caption the darn picture. It's not fun when your download limit has been used up ;-;

Spoiler:

Oh god, I've been scared by my own picture D:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
10847042.jpg

Nah, just joking. It was a scary blog anyway.

Here's my entry:
Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
10893914.jpg

Ha, I'm not immature. I know it's not Shadowlurker-y. But oh well. xD;

Years
These are looking great guys!

There's just over a day left in this in case you want to have a last minute entry or to edit your original entry :3

Years
Guy's those were some really great entries! I even had to get in some extra help in picking the winner :3

So in first place was:
Buttered Coat!
Your entry was simple and really related to the meme, and the way you cleverly mixed in another meme was brilliant.

In close second was Truality.
Your's was really original, but I couldn't help but feel like it was lacking something.

Thanks to all of you who participated! I had trouble sleeping after reading all these entries xD

Back