• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman: A new legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
  • Ok well, im not that big of a fan but i thought it would be coool if i made an rpg of it so, well, here it is!!!!

Ok in this RPG you are a net battler and have your own PET and fight crime and viruses on the web.

Your guys name Name:
    Your name:
    Looks:
    Specials: (example like megaman can turn his arm into a gun and include special strength or something)
    Personality:
    Oh ya and no acting like a god ie: And my guy went and used his one hit ko move and blasted you to smitherines!

I'll start soon.
    Peace :P

Last edited:

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    Your guys name Name:Zero
    Your name:Erk
    Looks:Has long blonde hair, and red and white armor
    Specials:Has heightened speed and can turn right arm into Z-Saber
    Personality:Um...to be revealed.

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • ok here's mine:
    your guys name:PyroMan
    your name: Matt
    Looks: He basically looks the same as Megaman only he has red armour with flames on it .
    Specials: he can turn the ground into flames which strikes the foe, and he can turn his arm into a flame sword.
    Personality: much like megaman, he is loyal to his owner but is a very strong net battler. he also can get really mad at times.

ok we'll start when about two more people come. :P

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I'll join

Your Guys Name:TrickyMan
    Your Name:Tom Wing
    Looks:Magicians hat and Dark Black Cloak with a book oh his head that reads Big Book O' Tricks.
    Specials:Great Speed and can sometimes go fast enough to go through objects, and his arms turn into Razor Blade Launchers.
    Personality:TrickyMan is a loyal Navi and Calm but Strong Net Battler.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Your guys name Name: DragonMan EXE.
    Your name: Axel Blaid
    Looks: (sprite to be posted soon)
    Specials: Has great speed and the abilty to glide short distances, he can turn his left arm into a dragon blitzer (basically a gun that looks like a dragon which shoots out flames)
    Personality: Loves any challenge and is a very tough navi he will do anything for axel... except do his homework

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic.W.//Tenguman.exe
    (The one on the left is the operator. The one on the right is the navi.)

Operator:
    Nic.W.
    Ummm...the scanner screwed up, anyway, black hair, square specs., white shirt, white pants, black glove with emblem.
    A student netbattler who uses the navi Tenguman.exe. He doesn't netbattle much, usually just kills viruses for money, or chips to sell for money.

Navi:
    Tenguman.exe
    Normal element/Wind
    White suit body, grey armour, dark grey mask
    Uses wind as a weapon. Chip folder mostly includes chips like Fan, Wind, etc. to shift opponent around. Basic attack resembles quickboomerang, can function like Windrack or can be thrown as a boomerang. Boomerang can do multiple hits with Airshot effect; mostly used to blow off irritating people. Note: Is a floating navi; not affected by holes in terrain.

Chip Folder:
    4x Mag bolt3
    4x Wind Racket
    4x Stealthmine
    1x Blizzard
    1x Heat Breath
    1x Elec Shock
    1x Wood Powder
    1x Wind
    1x Fan
    1x Timpani
    1x Silence
    2x Blackbomb
    1x Areasteal
    1x Grab revenge
    1x Anti Sword
    1x Anubis
    1x Poison face
    1x Poison mask
    1x Bug Curse
    1x Gun Del Sol EX

(subject to change ^^ don't rely on this folder staying the same)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Your guys name Name: Flyteman.EXE
    Your name: Taisuke Yagama
    Looks: Flyteman- Looks like Megaman Wind Soul but with a light grey color, has small wings. Taisuke has Brown hair, coffee brown eyes, a white basketball jersey and a matching pair of shorts, a white wristband on his right hand and a greyish watch on his left hand. His PET is a light grey color.
    Specials: Flyteman's wings can expand to bigger ones :o
    Personality: Brave, kind of a coward. (Flyteman was modelled to be like Taisuke so bleh)
    Oh ya and no acting like a god ie: And my guy went and used his one hit ko move and blasted you to smitherines!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back