• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Nuzlocke challenge

Years
  • What is down. What is down guys! Butch here with a new pokemon Lets Play!! I will be playing through Pokemon Emerald but with a TWIST for an EXTRA challenge. I will be doing a NUZLOCKE run!!! But one does not simply do a nuzlocke run, you must follow some rules.
    Rules:
    1 - Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
    2 - The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
    3 - While not exactly a definite rule, the general consensus is that players must also nickname all of their Pokémon, for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds.

SO!! I hope you guys will enjoy my Nuzlocke challenge of this game! I upload ALMOST daily so every few episodes, I will update this thread with the new episodes! But to get to what you guys want to see....

THE FIRST EPISODE!

Last edited:
    Back