• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Remember that time when...?

Alder

I know every corner of Unova.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Best scene for me was either going across SkyArrow Bridge for the first time or heading up in the Castle towards N, because I had no idea what to expect. I half expected 500 grunt battles so I would be weak once I hit N, but the farther up I went without battles the more nervous I got because it was so final and such. In games with as many battles as Pokemon has, it's really serious when they stop you from battling for a while.

As for the worst, definitely when Plasma kicks Munna. It's boring, it's useless, nobody cares about Munna, and for someone who has played through the start of the game about 20 times to get extra Victini's and can't skip that point, it just sucks. Plus the fact that Munna has to suffer, of course. Oh yeah, and I also kept getting confused by whether Ghetsis was actually there or an illusion.

Agreed with this, just because they didn't portray the scene very well. I didn't get that it was an illusion until other people explained it to me, lol.

Back