• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Igneel's Trading Emporium!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    That female Emboar of yours is calling out my name.

Are you willing to part with her for any of these?

- Abra (I can evolve this for you if you'd like, but I'll only raise it for just enough for it to evolve, the rest is in your hands)
    - Ghastly (same as Abra)
    - Magby
    - Skarmory

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • Heyo! I see a plenty of chances for trades in your list :)

Stuff I can give:
    Boldore
    Haunter
    Graveler
    Dewkong
    Scyther
    Togepi

Stuff I'd want:
    Zorua
    Squirtle
    Charmander
    Chikorita
    Totodile
    Cyndaquil

I got all 6 of my pokemons already ready for trades, I can also breed an oddish or machoke if you get some of the above elsewhere first. Could you also send Pokerus with one of the pokes? :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    If it's ok I can trade Machoke, boldore, and a seel for Dratini, turtwig and chikorita, and also a bulbasaur giveaway?

Last edited:

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • I would like to donate a few Pokemon :)
    I can give a Ralts, Glameow, any starters you may still need, eevee, Pansear/Sage, Oshawott with Dive and Waterfall, Chimchar with ThunderPunch, a few other egg move Pokes, and many more :) I can also do a tradeback with Shaymin :) Just PM me to negotiate

Back