• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed Triple Threat Challenge!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hey everybody! This is my first youtube LP, and I thought how great it would be to do a challenge from PC. So I decided to do the Triple Threat Challenge on Pokemon FireRed! Here's the first video!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Woo-hoo! Next episode right here!

And episode three is here too!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Oh it wasn't an ad. I just decided to add the Florida Natural Orange Juice commercial since my usernames for PC and youtube are ImportedOrange. Thanks for the support! Video #4 will be posted tomorrow!

And here is episode 4!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Sorry guys I've been busy lately so I just uploaded this video. Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Episode 6 right here guys! I'm still trying to figure out how to let it play. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    It's been a while, sorry guys. My life has been very busy the past week or so, therefore I was not able to post a new video. However, tonight I made episode 7. Enjoy guys, this is one of my favorite hobbies.

Back