• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a picture on what the user above may look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
PC1331919215_4.jpg

I'm randomly typing stuff in and this is what I get.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
brock.jpg

Open your damn eyes for once!!
I typed in Brock and got 2 results Brock from Pokemon or Brock Lesnar.. I went with Brock from Pokemon cuz I don't see you as a UFC fighter or WWE wrestler lol.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
if we talked about logic...Dude,i'm a girl so all those postez were funny lol..and my damn eyes? nobody can say damn to my eyes and survive....prepare for trouble and make it double,James :P lol

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
From messaging you lately I've seen part of your head and I hope its not you but this is what you look like.

justin-bieber-300.jpg

I hate this dude.

Argenta

Soul
Years
FOr the love of God..Remove this trash from here before someone dies lol *vomits*

@ the last one..why are you posting me as guys i'm not that flat chested :\ lol (guys) you do realize that i'm a Girl,right?

you were in a hurry

cute-puppy-pictures.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back