• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Tell me is this a good team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2012

Hello forumers, I'm new to this forum, but as my first post, I'd like to ask you all a question.

What can I add to make my team better in the game.

My current team is:
    dewott
    lucario
    flaaffyy
    (and i hope to get chandalure later)

I just encountered a drilbur, and I'm not sure to get it or not, please let me know your opinion, and what pokemon i can catch to improve.

Thanks,

-Seoul.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • Excadrill is insane and is so good that some sets of rules for competitive play have banned it.

Samurott/Lucario/Flaaffy/Chandelure/Excadrill would be great. You're going to need a flying-type for your last slot (Fly is a necessity now) - if you have White2, you can catch a Braviary near Nimbasa - make SURE you do it before midnight tonight (Monday) - if you have Black2, I'm not sure what you should go with. I don't have either yet...

Also, I think you posted this in the wrong place, just so you know:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=236

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    1. This is not the section to ask for in-game team help. The In-game Team Help section is there for that. You are welcome to post your game's progress within the Travel Journal which has been stickied on top of the page, but it is also not a place to ask for team or game advice.

2. LividZephyr, as much as I truly appreciate you trying to help out a fellow member as to where they should post, it is still considered mini-modding which is actually against the rules of the site, so please, just let the moderators handle that part. That, and his question would actually belong in the In-Game Team Questions thread.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back