Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old October 31st, 2012 (12:46 AM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 258
    Hello! I'd like your Shiny Skarmory and your Shiny Joltik, please! Check my thread to see my offers. Even if it's only for Generation 4, don't worry, I'll Poke Transfer them.
    __________________
    ·Friend Code·My Claims·
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old October 31st, 2012 (4:07 AM).
    Aura Vitae's Avatar
    Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
    Down, Sword Hand!
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 336
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
      Sure! I can breed you one for that bronzor. I have many DW bronzors actually (thanks to dream radar), but you can have a volt tackle pichu
      Great. I'll be on for most of the day today.
      __________________


      Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old October 31st, 2012 (6:07 AM).
      Lunicli's Avatar
      Lunicli Lunicli is offline
      Ongoing Competitive Battler
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Oct 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 8
        Hi, can you breed me a Horsea with Swift Swim as an ability and IVs in Atk, SpAtk and HP?
        Any answer would be appreciated
        __________________
        Black 2 Team:


        The Vault Hunter's Challenge Team:


        Black 2 FC: 1679 1559 4544
        Platinum FC: 1636 2558 4134
        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old October 31st, 2012 (10:54 AM).
        masaru3's Avatar
        masaru3 masaru3 is offline
        Chespin, I choose you!
          FC: 1032-2650-8413
          IGN: André
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Portugal
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 216
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
          Hello! I'd like your Shiny Skarmory and your Shiny Joltik, please! Check my thread to see my offers. Even if it's only for Generation 4, don't worry, I'll Poke Transfer them.
          How about your level 15 Genesect for my shiny joltik? :D

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
          Great. I'll be on for most of the day today.
          I dropped you a message. Sorry I didn't contact you earlier, I thought I had spare pichus. I didn't, but now I have

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lunicli View Post
          Hi, can you breed me a Horsea with Swift Swim as an ability and IVs in Atk, SpAtk and HP?
          Any answer would be appreciated
          Hey there Lunicli, sorry but that takes a long time for someone who can't RNG. I don't have that time :\
          __________________
          3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
          ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old October 31st, 2012 (11:08 AM).
          Aura Vitae's Avatar
          Aura Vitae Aura Vitae is offline
          Down, Sword Hand!
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 336
            I finally got connected to the Wifi Room.
            __________________


            Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old October 31st, 2012 (11:33 AM).
            Lunicli's Avatar
            Lunicli Lunicli is offline
            Ongoing Competitive Battler
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Oct 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 8
              Oh, thanks then. Good luck with the shop!
              __________________
              Black 2 Team:


              The Vault Hunter's Challenge Team:


              Black 2 FC: 1679 1559 4544
              Platinum FC: 1636 2558 4134
              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old October 31st, 2012 (1:16 PM).
              Necrum's Avatar
              Necrum Necrum is offline
              I AM THE REAL SONIC
              • Crystal Tier
              FC: 1435-4289-9306
              IGN: Necrum
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Location: Portland, OR
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 5,207
              Thanks for the Rattled Magikarp!
              Reply With Quote
                #58    
              Old October 31st, 2012 (2:32 PM).
              Charky-101 Charky-101 is offline
              The Unlucky One
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2008
                Location: In my Room
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 73
                Hey, Masaru I was wondering if I could ask for a Volt Tackle Pichu Please? I have a Male Lucario with the Egg Moves Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick to offer in return.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #59    
                Old October 31st, 2012 (11:47 PM). Edited November 1st, 2012 by 何贤豪.
                何贤豪's Avatar
                何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                  Posts: 258
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                  How about your level 15 Genesect for my shiny joltik? :D



                  I dropped you a message. Sorry I didn't contact you earlier, I thought I had spare pichus. I didn't, but now I have



                  Hey there Lunicli, sorry but that takes a long time for someone who can't RNG. I don't have that time :\
                  Then what's for the Skarmory?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                  How about your level 15 Genesect for my shiny joltik? :D



                  I dropped you a message. Sorry I didn't contact you earlier, I thought I had spare pichus. I didn't, but now I have



                  Hey there Lunicli, sorry but that takes a long time for someone who can't RNG. I don't have that time :\
                  Then what's for the Skarmory? But if you're not interested on trading for the Skarmory, fine then.
                  __________________
                  ·Friend Code·My Claims·
                  Reply With Quote
                    #60    
                  Old November 1st, 2012 (3:25 AM).
                  masaru3's Avatar
                  masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                  Chespin, I choose you!
                    FC: 1032-2650-8413
                    IGN: André
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                    Location: Portugal
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 216
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                    Then what's for the Skarmory? But if you're not interested on trading for the Skarmory, fine then.
                    I'm not interested in trading the skarmory for now. I would gladly do it if I could clone, but I have no AR :/
                    __________________
                    3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                    ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                    Reply With Quote
                      #61    
                    Old November 1st, 2012 (3:58 AM).
                    Creame's Avatar
                    Creame Creame is offline
                    Dreams take you higher ♥
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                      Location: The Netherlands
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 71
                      I'd like to know what a female DW Eevee with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed would cost me? I might have egg moved males that you need, or I can try to breed to you one with egg moves!
                      I'd like to hear from you!
                      __________________
                      What we see with our eyes, we value with our heart. ~

                      Eeveelutions ♥
                      Reply With Quote
                        #62    
                      Old November 1st, 2012 (6:17 AM).
                      何贤豪's Avatar
                      何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Posts: 258
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                        I'm not interested in trading the skarmory for now. I would gladly do it if I could clone, but I have no AR :/
                        I think you can leave it to me...I can clone using flashcart. Just depends whether my W2 can connect, 'cause my flashcart Black likes to glitch when getting into Wi-Fi...but the Dream World works just fine. For sure, if I would clone it...what do you want for it?
                        __________________
                        ·Friend Code·My Claims·
                        Reply With Quote
                          #63    
                        Old November 1st, 2012 (8:49 AM).
                        masaru3's Avatar
                        masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                        Chespin, I choose you!
                          FC: 1032-2650-8413
                          IGN: André
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Portugal
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 216
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Creame View Post
                          I'd like to know what a female DW Eevee with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed would cost me? I might have egg moved males that you need, or I can try to breed to you one with egg moves!
                          I'd like to hear from you!
                          Hm... Those are actually not that hard for me because when I could RNG with a borrowed DSlite I managed to get a DWf Flawless Eevee and a flawless father as well. But still, the odds of getting a DWf Eevee aren't very high and the steps it takes for the egg to hatch is way too much time/work for me right now. Also, I am not looking for any egg move males in specific at the moment. Sorry, but I have to decline :\

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                          I think you can leave it to me...I can clone using flashcart. Just depends whether my W2 can connect, 'cause my flashcart Black likes to glitch when getting into Wi-Fi...but the Dream World works just fine. For sure, if I would clone it...what do you want for it?
                          From your list all I'm really interested in is the level 15 Genesect. Do you want to trade that one for the Joltik?
                          __________________
                          3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                          ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                          Reply With Quote
                            #64    
                          Old November 1st, 2012 (4:20 PM).
                          dolph462's Avatar
                          dolph462 dolph462 is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1
                            Hello I would like a dwf phanpy and I have a dwf shuckle for trade. You have it highlighted in black and it isn't on the legend so I don't know if you want it or not. I also have a UT Jolly Cobalion if you are interested in it.

                            My pokemon FC is 1507-3567-7835
                            Reply With Quote
                              #65    
                            Old November 1st, 2012 (4:48 PM).
                            ~RNC~'s Avatar
                            ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                            Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                              FC: 4012 5688 9276
                              IGN: ~RNC~
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2006
                              Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 8,758
                              Is your DW eevee and poliwag male or female please??
                              __________________
                              My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                              I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                              Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                              My Thread Review ---> HERE
                              Reply With Quote
                                #66    
                              Old November 2nd, 2012 (7:22 AM). Edited November 2nd, 2012 by masaru3.
                              masaru3's Avatar
                              masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                              Chespin, I choose you!
                                FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                IGN: André
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Portugal
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 216
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by dolph462 View Post
                                Hello I would like a dwf phanpy and I have a dwf shuckle for trade. You have it highlighted in black and it isn't on the legend so I don't know if you want it or not. I also have a UT Jolly Cobalion if you are interested in it.

                                My pokemon FC is 1507-3567-7835
                                Black means I have it. So I have Shuckle. I am interested in the Jolly Cobalion. I'll pm you when the phanpy is ready.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
                                Is your DW eevee and poliwag male or female please??
                                My eevees and poliwags are female. I can breed males if you want them, I'm just not sure why you would.

                                EDIT: Updated the first post with a bigger dream world list and more wishlists
                                __________________
                                3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #67    
                                Old November 3rd, 2012 (6:37 AM).
                                何贤豪's Avatar
                                何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                  Posts: 258
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by masaru3 View Post
                                  Hm... Those are actually not that hard for me because when I could RNG with a borrowed DSlite I managed to get a DWf Flawless Eevee and a flawless father as well. But still, the odds of getting a DWf Eevee aren't very high and the steps it takes for the egg to hatch is way too much time/work for me right now. Also, I am not looking for any egg move males in specific at the moment. Sorry, but I have to decline :\



                                  From your list all I'm really interested in is the level 15 Genesect. Do you want to trade that one for the Joltik?
                                  Okay, if that's the only thing that catches your eye.
                                  __________________
                                  ·Friend Code·My Claims·
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #68    
                                  Old November 14th, 2012 (5:17 AM).
                                  masaru3's Avatar
                                  masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                  Chespin, I choose you!
                                    FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                    IGN: André
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Portugal
                                    Age: 27
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 216
                                    New Dream World Females added!
                                    Cleffa
                                    Cottonee
                                    Petilil
                                    Deerling
                                    Alomomola
                                    Joltik
                                    Cranidos
                                    Magby
                                    Aron
                                    Ducklett
                                    Maractus
                                    Stunfisk

                                    New Shinies added!
                                    Sneasel
                                    Klink
                                    Woobat
                                    Litwick
                                    Piloswine
                                    __________________
                                    3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                    ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #69    
                                    Old December 7th, 2012 (11:28 AM).
                                    masaru3's Avatar
                                    masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                    Chespin, I choose you!
                                      FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                      IGN: André
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Portugal
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 216
                                      Started a giveaway that lasts until the end of 2012. You can request now.

                                      Added many more dream world females. Sneasel, Paras, Gulpin, Heracross, Seviper, Aipom, Seedot, Scraggy, Cherubi (which is not on serebii's hidden ability list, but I got it on Dream Park), Weedle, Pineco, Wurmple, Audino, Grimer, Timbur, Venonat, Vullaby... And there might be more that I'm forgetting '
                                      __________________
                                      3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                      ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #70    
                                      Old December 7th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
                                      skywolf's Avatar
                                      skywolf skywolf is offline
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Posts: 7
                                        Can i have a giveaway pichu

                                        What were the shinys the pics didn't show
                                        __________________
                                        pokemon black fc:1077 7031 2346
                                        pokemon black 2 fc:2709 9883 0014
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #71    
                                        Old December 8th, 2012 (2:29 AM).
                                        masaru3's Avatar
                                        masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                        Chespin, I choose you!
                                          FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                          IGN: André
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                                          Location: Portugal
                                          Age: 27
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 216
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by skywolf View Post
                                          Can i have a giveaway pichu

                                          What were the shinys the pics didn't show
                                          Yes, you can Let me know when is a good time for you to pick it up. My timezone is GMT.

                                          The shinies are: skarmory, joltik, woobat, litwick, klink, sneasel, piloswine
                                          __________________
                                          3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                          ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #72    
                                          Old December 8th, 2012 (5:23 AM).
                                          何贤豪's Avatar
                                          何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                                            Posts: 258
                                            Hello!
                                            I'm just gonna give it a shot...
                                            I'd like your Shiny Woobat, Klink, Sneasel and Piloswine.
                                            Just CMT to find what you want.
                                            If you're not interested in four Pokemon, then just get rid of some Pokemon.
                                            Thanks.
                                            __________________
                                            ·Friend Code·My Claims·
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #73    
                                            Old December 8th, 2012 (7:04 AM).
                                            Kaitou's Avatar
                                            Kaitou Kaitou is offline
                                            Demonic Archangel
                                              FC: 4785-4189-7191
                                              IGN: Lira
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2009
                                              Location: TX, US
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 18
                                              Heya! I'd like to take one of your giveaway Pichus as well. I'd prefer a male one and would it be possible to get it nicknamed?
                                              __________________

                                              Diamond FC: 3137 2612 0012
                                              White 2 FC: 1249 7037 6136
                                              My Pokemon XY Trade Shop - on hiatus
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #74    
                                              Old December 8th, 2012 (4:21 PM).
                                              masaru3's Avatar
                                              masaru3 masaru3 is offline
                                              Chespin, I choose you!
                                                FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                IGN: André
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                                Location: Portugal
                                                Age: 27
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Timid
                                                Posts: 216
                                                New dream world female: Nincada - Run Away. When it evolves to Ninjask it has the ability Infiltrator.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
                                                Hello!
                                                I'm just gonna give it a shot...
                                                I'd like your Shiny Woobat, Klink, Sneasel and Piloswine.
                                                Just CMT to find what you want.
                                                If you're not interested in four Pokemon, then just get rid of some Pokemon.
                                                Thanks.
                                                Hi there Rainy!
                                                Sure, I wanna trade.
                                                I'm interested in your your Naive Shaymin, your Bold Manaphy, your Modest Deoxys and your Jolly event shiny Gollurk for those shinies No need to clone as I'm not really attached to them.

                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Kaitou View Post
                                                Heya! I'd like to take one of your giveaway Pichus as well. I'd prefer a male one and would it be possible to get it nicknamed?
                                                Yeah, okay, which nickname would you like me to give to your Pichu?
                                                Also, tell me your timezone and what's a good time for you to trade.
                                                __________________
                                                3DS FC: 1032-2650-8413
                                                ◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #75    
                                                Old December 8th, 2012 (6:07 PM).
                                                Kaitou's Avatar
                                                Kaitou Kaitou is offline
                                                Demonic Archangel
                                                  FC: 4785-4189-7191
                                                  IGN: Lira
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                                                  Location: TX, US
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 18
                                                  Hey, Masaru. Thanks. My Timezone is CST (gmt -6). I'd like him to be named "Raiden" from Mortal Kombat lol. Today, I'll be available in an hour or two. Tomorrow I'm not sure but I'll be around. Every other day is after 5:30 pm.

                                                  Funny we're both looking for a good Zapdos xD
                                                  __________________

                                                  Diamond FC: 3137 2612 0012
                                                  White 2 FC: 1249 7037 6136
                                                  My Pokemon XY Trade Shop - on hiatus
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:41 PM.