• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2012
    So I decided to do some research into making templates for pokemon walkthroughs and I discovered that it is a less of a hassle if you have the program Sony Vegas and I am currently trying to find a trial version if it even exists.
    If I do find a free version of Sony Vegas then my videos will turn out like "PurpleRodri" on youtubes videos.
    With the top ds screen on the left hand side and the bottom ds screen on the right hand side. Also i will have a template around the whole of the video itself. The template will include my party and my badges.

If I am unsuccessful with finding a free version of Sony Vegas then i will have to settle with my bought version of Camtasia 8. If this is the case then i will not be able to shoe both the top and bottom screens but just the top screen with a template around it.

My only worries at the moment are what theme i should have on my template and if i should narrate the walkthroughs. I don't mind narrating my walkthroughs but I am not too sure of my confidence to presenting my voice to the whole world. I know that after i start it will become easier and will also help me with this in my real life. But yeah im not too sure!

So any help guys?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Not really sure how we can help you here. Just do whatever works best for you, I guess! Whatever happens, though, OC&D isn't the place to ask questions about this sort of thing so I'll look it up. For future reference, please read this and feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back