• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    hi guys, first time posting but thought what the hell! what do you think about these 2 images i knocked up today ? got a bit bored and these are the first pokemon digital drawings ive done!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Umm, well, nice to see you post your works in here but you're supposed to have at least four examples to open up a gallery according Art & Design rules. I'll give you a day so that you can edit your first post and include two more pieces or I'll have to lock this up, I'm afraid. :c

As for what you've posted, I actually think that they look, I don't know, a little out of place? It really doesn't seem like either Raichu or Charizard belong in those environments. Perhaps making a background that actually suited them would've looked better, in my opinion. Drawing Charizard in an area like the charific valley from the anime or something like that, maybe? I do like the colors and the way you did the tree in the first one, though!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    Hi man, thanks for the advice, you can take this down :P i didn't know about the rules, i will do a few more then upload a gallery. :) Thanks!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    As long as your sure!

Please read the rules and feel free to post a new gallery as soon as you have four pieces. Hope to see more from you soon! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back