• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

including pokemon TCG online username in gaming information

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
  • so, i'm getting into the pokemon TCG and play online, i figured i would edit my user name for it into my profile but i'm not seeing a slot for it, not so much a necessity, i could just VM someone my name but still, would be a nice touch, not sure how hard it would be to do so i won't argue too much for it but i'm sure some people would like it.

EDIT: ok, so i guess that was a little confusing, i'm just suggesting a slot in "gaming information" section of the profile for the TCG online, i would never change my username by the way.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • What exactly are you asking for? I can't tell if you're saying you want a name change, which I can tell you right now we don't offer anymore, or if you're asking for a slot on profile bios or postbit to list your TCG online name.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • oh, sorry about that, was kinda confusing a guess, just a new slot in "gaming information" for the TCG online.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Not sure if it's popular enough with members here to really get a slot there, really. I think you could get away with having your name listed in your sig or profile for now. But I'm not opposed to adding a postbit for it either. Just doesn't seem likely to get one since it's not as popular as some of the other listings, like Steam or Xbox Live.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • perhaps this calls for a poll? we do have a TCG section so there most be some people that want it, i can VM my name, this is just cause its easier to find people doing the game without spamming people asking if they play online, i actually just found out 2 weeks ago that a friend i'v had for 3 years has played it since before we met but it just never came up, i'm sure many people here are the same way.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Like I said, I don't see a problem with adding this, but I'm not the person that does it. ;( Audy would probably be the one to implement it, so we'll have to see what he or another higher staff has to say about it.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • uh, i'll go talk to him but i don't think i'v met whoever that is, is that some nickname or something? i could only find one audy and it wasn't staff, sorry about this, very forgetful lately.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It's Ausaudriel, lol. I haven't seen him online lately (he must be busy irl) but I'll go ahead and link this thread to a higher staff member now and see what they think about the suggestion. Like I said, I can't do anything about it and it's hstaff's decision on whether or not they want to implement this.

Back