• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] RPG Maker XP Activation Issues

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
I was having some issues with activating the Full Version of RPG Maker XP, I have my product code, but when I put it in I get this message: "The activation was unsuccessful. Response from the server: NOK" just what does that mean, and how do I get around it so that I may activate my full version of RPG Maker XP? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Awkward Squirtle

,@,e .ºoO
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2016
Use the e-mail support link on the RMXP website. When I got a new PC, my activation code didn't work, so I e-mailed them about it and they gave me a new one. Make sure you have the details from when you originally bought it ready (I think they asked for the e-mail address I used).

Back