• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Agency [The Hitman Fan Club - HFC]

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • logo_by_pedro121-d6059ns.png

1__briefing_by_pedro121-d6059yo.png
    spacer_by_pedro121-d605a88.png
    2__agency_policy_by_pedro121-d605a2j.png
    3__assassins_by_pedro121-d605a4c.png
    4__recruitment_by_pedro121-d605ao5.png

5__assignments_by_pedro121-d605as3.png
    6__development_by_pedro121-d605av5.png

[a id]briefing[/a id]BRIEFING

Hitman is an action-adventure stealth video game series developed by the Danish company IO Interactive. The game series has since expanded into a novel, Hitman: Enemy Within written by William C. Dietz, followed by Hitman: Damnation which is an official prequel to the installment, Absolution, and a Hitman film adaptation in 2007, which is loosely based on the storyline of the games. The series revolves around Agent 47 (usually simply referred to as "47" or "Mr. 47"), a cloned assassin-for-hire, whose flawless record places him in high demand among the wealthy and elite.

The core objective in each level is to kill assigned targets (usually multiple and sometimes additional targets as an optional bonus). In most cases, Hitman allows the player different options to accomplish this task. Players can perform precise assassinations or slaughter indiscriminately in order to achieve the mission goals; however, the games reward a subtle approach by awarding special weapons or cash bonuses if players earn a favourable rank (usually achievable by eliminating only the assigned target, and without raising the alarm doing so). 47 can also wear a variety of disguises (such as repairmen, police officers and waiters) to fool enemies and gain access to restricted areas. The focus of Hitman is not hiding in the shadows from the enemy, but rather blending in amongst them. It is up to the player to initiate violence, since guards do not usually open fire unless provoked.

A major feature in the game is the 'tension' meter, detailing how much attention the player is receiving from the public or guards and is dependent on many things. For example, walking around in a guard's uniform with the correct corresponding gun won't gather much notice, whereas running around in a waiter's uniform in a restricted area while carrying a visible weapon instead of an appetizer tray will result in an unwanted confrontation with the guards.
    In most cases, 47 is required to hide any dead bodies, to prevent alarms. As introduced in Hitman Blood Money, 47 can hide a body in a place such as a garbage dump/rubbish bin. Many targets can be assassinated without firing a single shot; this style of gameplay became more prevalent in Blood Money, where the focus was to make some of 47's hits look like accidents. Accidents can be caused remotely with RU-AP mines acting on some (usually heavy and suspended) object, directly by pushing someone over a railing, and by other, more elaborate methods such as:
    • Replacing a World War I replica gun to be used in the opera 'Tosca' with a real World War I era pistol.
    • Crushing a man's neck using weights during his morning workout.
    • Rigging a grill to set a victim on fire.
    Source: Wikipedia

------------------------

Welcome to The Agency, where great skill and determination can be put to use for high-priority assassinations. Our clients come from all around the world, Politicians, Religious Leaders, even School Teachers. Everyone with enough money to commission our services is a potential customer. If you have filled the Recruitment Form, The Agency needs your help. Agent 47, one of our top operatives and most elite assassins, has gone rouge. He is a direct threat to our secret society and is extremely dangerous. This is why we have assigned all of you with finding him, and eliminating him. Don't be fooled however, for he is no amateur. He is a master of disguise and stealth and it would be in your best interest to proceed with caution. Find him, and carry out your mission with extreme prejudice.

a_by_pedro121-d605cnw.png

[a id]policy[/a id]AGENCY POLICY

To maintain order, The Agency has put in place some guidelines for our employees. If you work for us, you must abide by these rules. Otherwise, expect to receive the same treatment as Agent 47. Here is a short list of our corp. requirements:
    • The forum-wide community rules apply. You can find them here: [Link]
    • All agents are equal. And thus, be wary to always respect the opinions of your fellow Agency members.
    • Always stick to your assignment. During your employment at The Agency, there are sure to be many assignments tasked to you and your fellow team-mates. Be sure to always remain on course. If you notice that a certain assignment(topic) has died over, feel free to post here to start a new one, but only if the last contribution(post) was made less than a month ago.
    • Be sure to have fun and enjoy yourself before during and after your missions. We hope that The Agency will treat you well!

b_by_pedro121-d605d3c.png

[a id]assassins[/a id]ASSASSINS

Team Leader: PEDRO12
    Assassins: N/A

c_by_pedro121-d605d4j.png

[a id]recruitment[/a id]RECRUITMENT FORM

If you are a guest here at The Agency and would like to join our ranks as an assassin, feel free to fill out the following form at any time. We accept anyone and everyone, so don't be shy:
    • Username:
    • Reason for Joining:
    • Favorite Game in the Series:
    • Weapon of Choice:
    • Input on Latest Topic (i.e. the topic at the head of the assignments list):

------------------------​

Example:
    • Username: PEDRO12
    • Reason for Joining: Hitman has been one of my favorite Game Series for years. I've played every game except the third and I've enjoyed every single one of them! So, I wanted to join this club to discuss the games with fellow fans because I rarely get to do so with my real life friends.
    • Favorite Game in the Series and Why: Hitman Absolution, by far. It just had so many great features that made the gameplay so much more realistic than previous installments. Not to mention the graphics and the smoothness of the gameplay. Wow.
    • Weapon of Choice: Silenced Steiner-Bisley Zenith.
    • Input on Latest Topic (i.e. the topic at the head of the assignments list): There's no discussion yet so -insert input here-

d_by_pedro121-d605d52.png

[a id]assignments[/a id]ASSIGNMENTS

• 04/02/2013 - What would you like to see in the 6th installment of the Hitman series?

e_by_pedro121-d605d5k.png

[a id]developments[/a id]DEVELOPMENTS & NEWS

• Two images have been released for Hitman 6:

Click for larger view.

• Hitman 6 is being developed by Square Enix Montreal, a newly established studio headed by veteran IO Interactive employee of 11 years, Karsten Lund. No subtitle has been officially confirmed, but some trademarks for the names, "Hitman: Profession" which was filed in Europe in December 2011 and another ones - "Hitman: ICA" & "Hitman: International Contract Agency" - which they were filled in January 2013.
      Absolution game director Tore Blystad mentioned in an interview with IGN that IO will still be working alongside SE Montreal on certain elements of the next Hitman title. "They will feed off each other, as well as some things that stand out. I think with these big franchises it takes a long time to develop just one game. If you can, work a little bit in parallel at least and help each other out."

No other information is available at this time and the game has yet to be officially announced.
      Source: Hitman Wiki

footer_by_pedro121-d605j61.png

Back