• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Evening, Trainers (:

Years
My username is SongPhoenix, but please, feel free to call me Phoenix. I've loved Pokemon since my lime-green GameBoy Color days, and play quite frequently. I stumbled upon this site looking for Pokemon modded games, and I hope I'll fit in here. (:

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
My username is SongPhoenix, but please, feel free to call me Phoenix. I've loved Pokemon since my lime-green GameBoy Color days, and play quite frequently. I stumbled upon this site looking for Pokemon modded games, and I hope I'll fit in here. (:

What's up Phoenix?

Ah, those were the good old days right? Everytime I pick up my Gameboy Color, I wonder to myself how was I ever able to play on that non-lit screen lol.

Well, if you're ever looking to play online - just give me a shout. I'm sure you'll fit in great here.

Welcome.

Years
What's up Phoenix?

Ah, those were the good old days right? Everytime I pick up my Gameboy Color, I wonder to myself how was I ever able to play on that non-lit screen lol.

Well, if you're ever looking to play online - just give me a shout. I'm sure you'll fit in great here.

Welcome.

Right? It amazes me that my eyes were good enough to see it! Thank you very much for the welcome. (: I'm actually a gym leader on a site called gaiaonline in a fan-made league, so if you're ever up for a battle, let me know! My internet is very laggy, as a warning, however.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome to PC SongPhoenix! (I absolutely love that avatar of yours by the way <3), I'm Sonic, and I'm pleased to meet cha!

PC is known for its ROM hacks, and I'm sure you'll find plenty you like during your time here. If you're looking for ROM hacks, check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking forums! Also, there's the Metal and Colour Generation Gaming (aka Gen 1 & 2) forum, which I just linked. If you have problems, be sure to talk to the moderator of the Welcome Lounge, Cirno.

Hope you have a nice time here, and happy posting!

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Right? It amazes me that my eyes were good enough to see it! Thank you very much for the welcome. (: I'm actually a gym leader on a site called gaiaonline in a fan-made league, so if you're ever up for a battle, let me know! My internet is very laggy, as a warning, however.

Ah, a GL huh? Definitely looking forward to challenging you. Do you play from your DS or online?

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
From my DS on Pokemon White 2. (: Always excited for a battle, just let me know when you'd like to!

Sounds like you have your first challenger lol - DM me your friend code and mine is on my profile.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nice to see you too, SongPhoenix. It's nice to see people who customise their usertext in every post. I hope to see you around the gaming discussions! And it's good to know that your battles have started already!

Years
Nice to see you too, SongPhoenix. It's nice to see people who customise their usertext in every post. I hope to see you around the gaming discussions! And it's good to know that your battles have started already!

Thank you and I hope to see you around here as well! (:

Back