• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Batto's Breeding Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
You can obtain your palpad from any pokemon centre in any town, all you have to do is go down stairs and talk to the lady on the far right. she will tell you about wifi trading, battling ect. then give you the pal pad. then open it. and it will say [Your name's] Friend Code.

tell me when you have it. and ill add you. You can find mine at the top of this list.

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
Hey, batto, I have the following things you need:

Spinarak
Grumpig (for Spoink, can breed if you like)

And I can give you Earthquake.

Pokébreeder
Years
@Jimmy
Im interested in your Spinarak & Grumpig. I have an earthquake Tm now so thats fine.

What 3 Pokemon Would you like for those 2? Because you get one free. (just trade me a useless pokemon you never use)

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
Well, Squirtle is the only Pokemon I actually need.
I guess Happini, and Larvitar. I enjoy those 2.

We will have to do the trade tomorrow night though, I've got to adjust my wifi security. It's too "advanced" for my 3ds and HG.

Pokébreeder
Years
Okay thats fine dude, So Squirtle, Happini & Larvitar. I have them all ready right now actually so ill put them on hold for you.

And thats fine, You will need to completely remove the Passcode off your Wifi for your DS to pick it up the signal. This is what its like on my DSi so im guessing its the same for you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha hey again.
I am interested in your Raikou. Any specific Pokemon you'd want for it? (Not including the shiny Skitty I have to clone for you.) If you'd like, I can try to chain for a shiny of your choice. It might take a while, though, depending on what the Pokemon is.

Last edited:

Yogisius

Rabid Evolver
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
I'm back again, Now I have a lot to offer. Budew, Mantyke, Spinarak (If you still need it), Sunkern, lotad, Seedot, Wingull, Volbeat, Illumise and Numel. The only things that I would need would be Ekans and Stantler, however I would also be happy to trade a shiny for them (If you are willing to part with a shiny)

Thanks

Last edited:

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
Sorry to be a pain, mate, but any chance instead of Larvitar could I possibly have Gible.
If not, that's alright. :)

Pokébreeder
Years
@Slender
Yes as you know I'm always interested in more shiny Pokemon.. What would be possible for you to chain?

@Yogisius
Yes I'm interested in all of those Pokemon, Also I'm not sure if id want to part with a shiny for common Pokemon. Do you still have your shiny fearow?

@Jimmy_jam
Yes thats completely fine. No problem at all actually.

Just reply when you guys are online & we can do 'business'

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I WAS HATCHING A GIBLE FOR JIMMY & ITS SHINYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
(Still at work) Holy Crap! Since itsshiny (unless you want to keep it) I have a couple of TM's you have requested. I think all but Rain Dance. I can give you one of them if you like.

Pokébreeder
Years
Haha sorry dude yeah i wanna keep it. Atleast for now. This is the first Pokemon Ive ever hatched that was Shiny. 2nd Pokemon i have ever caught that was shiny that wasn't on a ROM. But i hatched another for you. Just post when you get home, And i can send you a gabite.

Also, If you have any Tms That are decent, (ghost moves, dragon, ground, dark, ect.) or decent status changes, i will give you a Pokemon of your choice, for each tm.

jiminy_jam

Stuck inside a Net Ball
Years
Thats cool mate.

1st Shiny I ever caught was a Mareep in Silver.

Ive scoured through all my Gen IV games that I seem to have in my possession that are not all mine. Some have some really good TM's... and some people should NOT be allowed near Pokemon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been planning to chain for Shinx. It also is easy to catch and there's a decent place to chain, so that would be faster than some others. I can try to get virtually any Pokemon that is found in tall grass, though, short of swarm Pokemon. I probably can't get anything where there's rain, snow, or ashes. Let me know which you'd like. It might be a while, though.

I also am SRing on Heartgold version, so I might be able to get you an UT shiny starter.

Last edited:

Pokébreeder
Years
@yogisius i will trade any of the pokemon on my breeding list for other common pokemon..
shinys and legendaries are restricted to other rare pokemon

@jimmy ill be on till 12pm (tonight) and i might not be on tomorrow. until friday. ive been busy last couple days..

@slender since your SRing id love shiny cyndaquil that seems a fair trade, (since this raikou is unobtainable again) ill keep him on hold for you.

also guys, since ive been busy theres some pokemon i need to add to what im breeding now. so check back friday-saturday and it should be uploaded

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
I would prefer the torchic. I will have to look but I may have some of the items your requesting. I will post my FC code for you as well shortly. Thanks again for your help

Pokébreeder
Years
i will give u the torchic for free right now just be quick as ill be asleep in an hour and a half..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back