• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    What is with this endless war going on in PC? People are getting angry and frustrated at one another and people are leaving and giving bad rep left and right. This has been going on for such a long time and even the mods and admins are pissed. I'm not completely sure what is going on, as I don't have all the details, but I came to this board to have fun, and people are ruining it for everyone when they do such stupid things and are so mean. The way you guys are treating each other is dispicable. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I am not leaving PC, but I am hoping things will get better. I have a club to run, and lots of friends on here that I am not ready to say goodbye to. But seriously, this NEEDS TO STOP!

Last edited:

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    deathbyalice said:
    What is with this endless war going on in PC? People are getting angry and frustrated at one another and people are leaving and giving bad rep left and right. This has been going on for such a long time and even the mods and admins are pissed. I'm not completely sure what is going on, as I don't have all the details, but I came to this board to have fun, and people are ruining it for everyone when they do such stupid things and are so mean. The way you guys are treating each other is dispicable. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I am not leaving PC, but I am hoping things will get better. I have a club to run, and lots of friends on here that I am not ready to say goodbye to. But seriously, this NEEDS TO STOP!

Deathbyalice is right this needs to stop i might not have a lot have friends here at PC but i'm not leaving even if I was told to go i came here to enjoy myself and have fun here but this war is getting out of hand.....
    IT NEEDS TO STOP

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    ThePkmnMaster said:
    Deathbyalice is right this needs to stop i might not have a lot have friends here at PC but i'm not leaving even if I was told to go i came here to enjoy myself and have fun here but this war is getting out of hand.....
    IT NEEDS TO STOP
    I'm glad someone knows what I mean. This flame war is out of hand.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    *applause* Very true, every word you said is true. Lately I have just been feeling like if I was in Iraq 0.o. People coming in putting up offensive or just plain ridiculous threads and insulting other people's opinions like they did in Pok?mon General in the Minun or Plusel poll(you know who you are). C'mon this is an awesome place with tons of awesome people and there's no way I'll leave this place either.

Bydo Brain

Gort likes the Vic Viper.
    Years
    Yes. I'm sure your post is going to set things right. Yep, it certainly will.

Please note that I'm just humoring you. It won't diminish the flame wars you speak of.

Oh, and to Shadow of Ash, the thread was stupid. Therfore I must mention that it is.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Bydo Brain said:

Please note that I'm just humoring you. It won't diminish the flame wars you speak of.
    Thanks your just adding more fuel to the fire. You don't get it, and you don't understand. I see you are new to the site, so I won't say anything else.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Bydo Brain said:

Oh, and to Shadow of Ash, the thread was stupid. Therfore I must mention that it is.

Bydo Brain Plz don't start a flame war where here to change this and stop the flame war

Bydo Brain

Years
    deathbyalice said:
    Thanks your just adding more fuel to the fire. You don't get it, and you don't understand. I see you are new to the site, so I won't say anything else.

Aren't not getting it and not understanding the same thing?

Bydo Brain

Years
    ThePkmnMaster said:
    Bydo Brain Plz don't start a flame war where here to change this and stop the flame war

Who said I was starting a flame war? Can't I say my thoughts on something?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Bydo Brain said:
    Aren't not getting it and not understanding the same thing?
    I said that becaus I am angry. I had a bad day, and you're not making it any better. So just do us all a favor and lay off. Just go to another thread and post there.

and no double posting. that is against the rules.

Bydo Brain

Years
    deathbyalice said:
    I said that becaus I am angry. I had a bad day, and you're not making it any better. So just do us all a favor and lay off. Just go to another thread and post there.

No.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I agree with the 'new one' actually --; If it's between the staff, the staff will solve it on their own. And most of you are very new, that's not to say we don't welcome your input. But leave taking care of the forums to us. You people have the mind set something bad is going on, then it will feel like that.

If you don't think so down actually, this place will seem a lot better to you.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Blue said:
    I agree with the 'new one' actually --; If it's between the staff, the staff will solve it on their own. And most of you are very new, that's not to say we don't welcome your input. But leave taking care of the forums to us. You people have the mind set something bad is going on, then it will feel like that.

If you don't think so down actually, this place will seem a lot better to you.
    Come on Blue, you know I've been on here long enough. It's not just the staff. This is affecting everyone. everyone seems to be participating. Bad rep is given to people for no reason whatsoever, and people are bashing other people's believes and other things. What is going on is bad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    deathbyalice said:
    Come on Blue, you know I've been on here long enough. It's not just the staff. This is affecting everyone. everyone seems to be participating. Bad rep is given to people for no reason whatsoever, and people are bashing other people's believes and other things. What is going on is bad.
    If rep is your problem then simply turn it off. Theres no need to fuss over it, if it's staff effecting members. Then if any rude comments are given, either ignore it or just PM a higher staff member. There is a difference between bashing believes and debating your opion.

And if allowed to stay open, this thread is really more suited towards community Q&F.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    Blue said:
    If rep is your problem then simply turn it off. Theres no need to fuss over it, if it's staff effecting members. Then if any rude comments are given, either ignore it or just PM a higher staff member. There is a difference between bashing believes and debating your opion.
    Blue, I like you, but you just don't get it. I'm sorry.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    deathbyalice said:
    She has a point everyone is takin part in it
    who can't say that they've takin part ???? i have once
    i won't say the name
    but deathbyalice it right

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back