• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not a fan of that guy.

@Pokey
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Luckily the existence of your opinion doesn't change mine!

Yep, at least I hope that's the case. And it was definitely hinted at more than the other twists we've had so far, which speaks well for GT's overall integrity.
It's the only show this season I'm bothering to be up to date on. So I guess I like it.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I just hope the obvious situation where the memories come back and he has feelings for both of them isn't the series climax. Probably will be.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nah, if they talked about about things we'd have no doroma. I was thinking about where she said she'll ''wear the mask of an adult'' and not tell her brother about his missus. Surely the grown up thing would be to get her to tell him.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess there's the adult stereotype that lives a big, white lie and carries everything on their own shoulders instead of depending on others. Can especially see that being more prominent in Japanese culture than hours.

That said though, under no circumstances would I not have told the aniki. Makes me wonder if it was a plot point that will come back and bite them in the ass in the "present time".

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That and the whole not talking to Tada Banri really does make her an annoyingly weak character. Maybe she'll get some development later on.

My initial thought was that the guy watching through the window might have had something to do with Banri's fall.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Which series is being talked about here?

And I generally dislike how the one piece anime does scenes but holy hell did they get aokiji's entrance right in today's episode. Episode is worth watching just for that entrance at the end alone.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Golden Time.

One Piece anime is hit and miss. Pacing in FI was pretty bad but I've preferred a fair few arcs in anime form over the manga. There are some subbers/editors called [One Pace] that might be worth checking out, I haven't yet but I like their concept.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Golden time? SoL?

And yes. It has been preeeeety bad lately. Fishman Island and Punk Hazard suffered from both bad pacing and bad animation. FI more so. But they sometimes do some things nicely. Smoker vs Vergo, Zoro/Tashigi vs Monet and Luffy vs Caesar pt. 2 were great. They screwed up grizzly magnum, doe. But whatever, there's this guy called naotoshi shida who always makes scenes look super high quality whenever he's involved. He's done all of the best looking anime scenes till now.

And One Pace? Yeah, I know about it. Can't wait to get my PC back and download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back