• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help completing National Dex and Breeding Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello Everyone:)

I'm Chaostrike and I'm in the middle of finishing my National Pokedex and with that, I decided to also help anyone who has trouble completing their Kalos Dex and also to ask some help in completing my National Dex :)

First off, Rules:
    1. I'll breed up to 6 pokemon per person per day since I'm a student and it may sometimes take some time for the trade to occur.
    2. No fights. Everyone will get their pokes as soon as possible.
    3. In case I may forget, PM me as soon as possible.
    4. Also I do not breed for perfect IV or Nature, I just breed to help others complete their dex :)
    Aaaand that's it for the rules. You can offer anything you want but I'll really like it if you help me complete my National Dex even if, for the legendaries, are only dex entries XD

So far, I'm offering to breed all Kalos Pokemon and some Pokebank ones. The Pokemon I can breed you for are:
    Spoiler:

You can exchange for anything but I would really appreciate it if you trade these ones I'm looking for:
    Spoiler:

PS: Special Mention to Ashleyx, destinedjagold, Natsu Dragneel, Venitardus and lunis for their help in completing my Kalos Dex. Thank You very much :)

So that's it :) Thanks to anyone who's willing to help and Happy Trading :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Hey, I have a growlith, I'll continue to look through my pokemon to find out if I have more that you need. Can I get a Cyndaquil for it, it's my fav starter aside from charmander ^.^

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Pretty sure I have some of the stuff you're looking for. Don't really need anything but I would take a Snivy, Squirtle & Froakie for breeding convenience. Leave a post in my thread if you want anything!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back