• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] (Emerald) Elite Four mugshot problem

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Hi. I got this *small* issue with the Elite Four mugshots that appear when you initiate a battle with any of them.

So here is what happens/happened--
    I created rematches for them, replaced 4 unused (as far as I could tell) trainers for the Elite Four +1 for champion rematch.
    -and Made script to initiate the rematch if they have been defeated previously.
    When I test it, I get this for the first member

Spoiler:

...instead of this.

Spoiler:

Anyway I can select the correct mugshot for each member?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Providing your script may help solve the problem. Also, review this tutorial again, if you haven't already.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Providing your script may help solve the problem. Also, review this tutorial again, if you haven't already.

I actually looked at that already, but it is for Fire Red only. :\

Script of first
    Spoiler:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    If the tutorial only works for Firered then I doubt there's anything to be done about this issue. Until someone ports that stuff to Emerald, there's no way to fix whatever problem you're having. If you c/p'ed the original script for the first League member, it should be working; otherwise, I have no idea.

Back