• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Magical Aura Gijinka Saviors [T][OoC & SU]

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I just realized something completely dumb on my part. The Jack has to be male, doesn't it? :I

I thought the pronouns would give that away.

Anyway, to answer your question...

Maya Fey said:
So? What's the difference? You need to stop judging things based on narrow-minded cultural assumptions, Nick Satonaka!

I'll check the SUs when I wake up.

Years
Finished my SU. I'm not sure what exactly you wanted for a codename and transformation phrase, but I did my best. Actually, I included a full transformation sequence, just waiting to become stock footage.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
When I asked for a Codename, I'm talking about the name people know them of.

For example, Usagi Tsukino is known as Sailor Moon, Amu Hinamori is known as Amulet Heart/Spade/Clover/Dia, The Kamen Riders as Kamen Riders and the Power Rangers are known as... well... the Rangers.

I've read the SUs (The completed ones at least); Jack Skully and Abby Sparrow (Pirates anyone?) are interesting additions to the team. Jack for his detailed personality and Abby for her colorful personality. Are they final?

Tixen

*Insert something witty here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Yes, Jack's sign up is finished, unless there's any problems with it?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Yes, Jack's sign up is finished, unless there's any problems with it?

No, none really. It's just your character is not exactly being subtle about being a Naissance.

I actually like it, opens up quite a few paths for the story, especially since if you continue that, you'll be the most well-known member of the Naissance that the Saviors will try to hunt you down for information about them.

I made the Joker with "infiltration" in mind, whose non-Gijinka ego the Saviors will least expect to be part of Naissance. I guess that's what the Illusion is for.

Tixen

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
Yes, that's exactly what Illusion is for - changing into various other people in order to infiltrate them. I'm guessing the part that indicates that Jack would be fairly obvious to find is the bit about him seeking revenge against his bullies correct? I'll edit that a bit to make the time frame in which that occurs more obvious. I'll also edit his personality a bit to make the whole persona thing he tends to present to most people more evident.

Years
I've read the SUs (The completed ones at least); Jack Skully and Abby Sparrow (Pirates anyone?) are interesting additions to the team. Jack for his detailed personality and Abby for her colorful personality. Are they final?

Yeah, she's final. I settled on a codename I like, so I'm ready to go.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Ah, all the SUs are coming along nicely. I've updated the First page, though I might have missed a couple of things, seeing as I'm a bit sick right now.

Anyway, I'll pass an IC thread in three days, and if there is no Meister by then, my character would fill in the role temporarily.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Alright, my SU is finalized and ready to be looked over and possibly approved.

I myself feel like I could change a few things, but it's up to you.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, I see a few problems with your SU. Not much, but...
  • You can change messy into disheveled.
  • I'm sure there are Pokemon Contests in Johto. Source.
  • Being a Coordinator doesn't make a good leader. Can you add more details as to why you consider him a good leader?
  • A few grammatical errors, but nothing I can't read. It's fine as is.

Dunno when I'll be back, I've caught a cold due to the cold weather. I should be able to check in from time to time.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I fixed what you mentioned. I made a few clarification sentences on the leader thing, and made it so he never went to Hoenn. Also changed that word, I didn't want to use it in the first place but nothing else came into my head.

The grammar mistakes are probably a mix of auto-correct and my recent lack of enough sleep.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I don't see anything wrong with it. I'll accept it.

In the meantime, I'm reminding everyone that a reservation has a 3-day limit.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Hate to sound needy, but even though my character is on the list, it still says (Reserved) next to the Fire Aegis.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Okay, fixed.

Just a few things to note, there are a few things in the rules and guidelines that will change as the story progresses. More kinds of Saviors will appear, some of the stronger Naissance will be revealed, and the region of Chihara will be expanded.

As a side note, I would have made a map, but I don't have any tools for it. Also, my drawing skills are about as good as an Elementary Student, so no luck there too. Instead, until I can find someone to make a map, you all will stick to the few major cities I'll be putting up together with the IC.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Here is my character:

Name: Dr. Bridget Wasser
Profession: Oceanographer

Appearance: First off, Bridget always wears a wetsuit, even when she is not doing underwater research. She stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches. She has shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes. Her arms and legs are very muscular.

Personality: First off, Bridget is quick to correct anyone who talks to her using the titles of "Miss" or "Ms." instead of "Dr." When she is doing research, she tends to use the word "fascinating" at times. There are times she gets so focused on her work where she does not notice other things around her. For some reason, she does not believe superheroes exist. When she is working, she tends to be very serious.

History: Bridget was born and raised in Cerulean City. Thus that sparked an interest in oceanography at a very young age. When she turned eighteen, she was enrolled in a university that offered classes in oceanography. When she graduated from college, four of her relatives gave her Pokemon that would be able to help her with her research.

Allegiance: Saviors
Position: Water Aigis
Codename: Mysterious Mermaid

Gijinka Species: Frogadier
Transformation Phrase: "Mysterious Mermaid, make a splash." After she says this phrase, she then draws the kanji for water. A wave of water then covers her body to form her armor. A second wave of water then covers her head to form her helmet. After this is done, she then says, "Power of Water" which causes an echo.
Ability: Torrent
Moveset: Water Pulse, Bubble
Weapon of Choice: Trident
Transformed Appearance: When in armored form, Bridget's armor and helmet are two different shades of blue. The armor is light blue while the helmet is dark blue. Her gloves have webbing between the fingers. The visor of the helmet is a one way visor since it allows her to see out, but looks opaque from outside of the helmet. She also has what appears to be a scarf of round bubbles around her neck.

Pet Peeve: People who pollute the ocean.

Pokemon:
Blastoise
Feraligatr
Swampert
Empoleon

RP Sample: Dr Bridget Wasser was in her laboratory studying a sample of water from the Johto Region. "Fascinating, upon closer examination, there are tiny micro organisms in this water sample. I need to go check the water sample from Hoenn to make a comparison." She was so focused that she did not hear an assistant come in.

The assistant that had come in decided to say, "Excuse me Dr. Wasser, here is that sample of water from the Hoenn region you wanted."

Bridget then turned around and said, "Thank you for bringing that in. Just go and set it in the rack next to the vial of water that contains the sample of water from the Sinnoh region."

The assistant then placed the Hoenn water sample on the rack before saying, "By the way, on the way over, I heard on the news about a group of people planning to pollute a local river using their Grimer and Muk in case they don't get a certain amount of money. That group was quite serious about it."

Bridget then said, "Well I better go stop those people before they go carry out that threat. Otherwise, that pollution will reach the ocean." She then went a walked out of her laboratory.

Tixen

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 11, 2015
I've made a few small edits to my SU - just removing the whole "demon haunting the school bit", and also changed Jack's codename because I'm useless at coming up with cool names.

Back