• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: A list of Pokemon For Breeding! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • (I will regularly update this thread as I add to my list/Obtain!) Hope to hear back from somebody, breeding is just down right frustrating and I'm looking for the following Pokemon for competitive breeding (1-20 Priority):

I do not care what the stats or IVs are, send me your rejects! I have a 6IV ditto so I'm not worried, inbreeding works wonders in Pokemon. I don't care what level it is, Evolution it is, I don't care what EVs it has, I don't care if its amazing or if its ****, just make sure it has the right Nature/Ability (Hidden Ability If Any)/Egg Moves (If Any)

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
    IGN: Korin
    ID No.: 54622

What I'm Looking For:

0) Jolly/Furry Cutter - Pinsir (With Egg Move: Close Combat & Quick Attack!)
    1) Careful/Unnerve - Larvitar/???/Tyranitar
    2) Jolly/Unburden - Hawlucha
    3) Adament/Torrent - Mudkip/???/Swampert - (With Egg Move: Avalanche)
    4) Jolly/Blaze - Charmander/Charmelean/Charizard (With Egg Move: Dragon Dance)
    5) Adamant/Infiltrator - Spiritomb

Items I Need: (None atm!)

Here's everything I can work with that has any higher end value: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=345780

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • (I will regularily update this thread as I add to my list/Obtain!) Hope to hear back from somebody, breeding is just down right frustrating and I'm looking for the following Pokemon, Items & any good/interesting Shiny offers:

Friend Code: 5386 - 9730 - 7833
    IGN: Korin
    ID No.: 54622

Pokemon I Need (1-20 Priority):
    I do not care what the stats or IVs are, send me your rejects! I have a 6IV ditto so I'm not worried, inbreeding works wonders in Pokemon. I don't care what level it is, Evolution it is, I don't care what EVs it has, I don't care if its amazing or if its muk, just make sure it has the right Nature/Ability/Egg Moves (If Any)

2) Adamant/Multiscale - Dratini/???/Dragonite (With Egg Move: Extreme Speed)
    4) Adamant/Pressure - Spiritomb
    5) Adamant/Intimidate - Mawile (With Egg Move Sucker Punch)
    6) Impish/Sturdy - Aron/???/Aggron
    7) Adamant/No Gaurd(Overcoat) - Karrablast/Escavalier
    8) Timid/Magic Guard - Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam
    9) Jolly/Sandstream(Unnerve) - Larvitar/???/Tyranitar
    10) Relaxed/Unaware - Wooper/Qaugsire (With Egg Move: Recover)
    11) Adamant/Unburden - Hawlucha
    12) Adament/Torrent - Mudkip/???/Swampert - (With Egg Move: Avalanche)
    13) Jolly/Sand Veil (Rough Skin) - Gible/???/Garchomp
    14) Bold/Levitate - Rotom (Wash)
    15) Jolly/Tough Claws - Charmander/Charmelean/Charizard

Items I Need:

Here's everything I can work with that has any higher end value: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8660294#post8660294

I'll give you a Dratini next time I'm online since that's what I've been breeding (and I'm still breeding it) , so I have tons of leftovers.

Years
  • I'll give you a Dratini next time I'm online since that's what I've been breeding (and I'm still breeding it) , so I have tons of leftovers.

I love you mannnn!!! Thank you so much! :D

Edit: I see you're on, we're friends already apparently. If you're not busy (I'm Korin IG BTW) I'd LOVE that Dratini! <3<3<3 Ohhhh now you're off ):

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back