• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] For the Greater Good

eleventh

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAR
Years
  • Just a simple 200 words story between my two favorite Pokemon

LLLLLLL

The time crawled in my body as space slowly disappeared in my sight. They were being separated. We were being separated by the Great one, the Equine and creator of all. Two entity who should never collide for reality was at stake. Every dimension would screamingly perish, every universe would howl in agony and everything would be gone. Time and space, we should be together but reality forbid!

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked the Great one, the Equine and creator of all.

"What I did." Great one, the Equine and creator of all started. "I did without choice."

"But why!?" I questioned, trying to keep my voice in control. One simple mistake in the manner of my voice and the Roar of Time would transpire.

"I'm protecting my domain." The Great one, the Equine and creator of all answered.

"But we are brother. Time and Space. We are one and not two different entity."

"Child of Time and Master of Temporal Dimension" the Great one, the Equine and creator of all called me by my title... "Just tell me. I looked into my world and I am satisfied… Are you?"

"… Yes…"

"Then don't argue!"

Back