• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gen 7 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Here is a thread where you could all post predictions to gen 7 Pokemon which should be coming in like a year or two. Please come out with your best predictions yet and post them here.

I'll post the first predictions-
    1 Fusionmons which are morphing 2 Pokemon to make 1 Pokemon.
    2 New Eeveelutions which are Toxeon (Poison), Drageon (Dragon), Wingeon (Flying), Stoneon (Rock), Chopeon (Fighting), Terreon (Ground), Insecteon (Bug), Ghastleon (Ghost) and finally Metallion (Steel).
    3 New elemental Monkeys which are Panshock-Simishock (Electric), Pansect-Simisect (Bug), Pantox-Simitox (Poison), etc----------------.
    4 New evolutions to older Pokemon ( Choaking (Evolves from Weezing) and Pollutar (Evolves from Muk)), etc------------------.
    5 Fighting/Dragon types, Fire/Ice types, Grass/Electric Types, etc--------------.
    6 Poison Legendaries.
    That's all I have for now. Try to come up with more predictions about gen 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Here is a thread where you could all post predictions to gen 7 Pokemon which should be coming in like a year or two. Please come out with your best predictions yet and post them here.

I'll post the first predictions-
    1 Fusionmons which are morphing 2 Pokemon to make 1 Pokemon.
    2 New Eeveelutions which are Toxeon (Poison), Drageon (Dragon), Wingeon (Flying), Stoneon (Rock), Chopeon (Fighting), Terreon (Ground), Insecteon (Bug), Ghastleon (Ghost) and finally Metallion (Steel).
    3 New elemental Monkeys which are Panshock-Simishock (Electric), Pansect-Simisect (Bug), Pantox-Simitox (Poison), etc----------------.
    4 New evolutions to older Pokemon ( Choaking (Evolves from Weezing) and Pollutar (Evolves from Muk)), etc------------------.
    5 Fighting/Dragon types, Fire/Ice types, Grass/Electric Types, etc--------------.
    6 Poison Legendaries.
    That's all I have for now. Try to come up with more predictions about gen 7.
    Hey there POKEGAMERZ9185, just wanted to let you know that we've already got an active 7th Gen prediction/speculation thread over in Pokemon Gaming Central right now, so feel free to post your ideas over there. Since there's no point in having duplicate threads (and since I can't merge this over there myself), I'm going to close this, but thanks for sharing!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back