• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unlimited Animated Tiles

Years
  • animate_by_kleinstudio-d8yc21z.gif

Updated 29/6/2015
    Changelog V1.1
    *Fixed minors bugs.
    *Fixed a bug with the tile sync, now the tiles sync like real autotiles.
    *improved code.

I will never know why RPG Maker do not support more that 7 animated tiles per tileset, flowers, water, and a lot of more things are sometimes needed and maybe 7 are not enough. With this script you will be able to make animated tiles (no autotiles).

If you're using Pokemon Essentials BW this script will only works well in 3.1.1 and future releases, make sure you have your project updated!

If you're using V1 and you don't want to redownload everything again, you can download a update file from the website.
    Download: http://pokemonfangames.com/script.php?id=2

I've done lots of tests and didn't have errors or problems but if you have tell me.

How this works
    First, we have to create a new tileset that will contain all the tiles we need to animate, after this you just need to configure the animation for every animated tile you want in the script. There's a explanation in the script.
    After this, the game will swap tiles for make the animation, just like animated autotiles works.
    The speed of the animations are the same that autotiles speed. I've already a version working with custom speeds for animations but it need more work before I can release it.

How to use in my own game
    Copy and paste the script KleinAnimatedTiles above main in your game's scripts and modify the settings if needed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've updated the script with some bug fixes just like tile sync, if you're using the script, use the last version!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Hey Klein,

I dont want to use the 001 Tileset for this.
    I wanto use my Tileset with the ID 023.
    How can I change it?

In your script I can see this here:
    # *Before adding animated tiles to a tileset, you need to initialize it
    # to make that just write this before the tileset tile setting:
    # KleinTiles[TilesetId]=[]

Where do I find the tileset tile setting?

Back