• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Caelus

Years
  • Pokémon Caelus

Story:

Many years ago, the region of Finso was nothing more than an island, with very few settlements. The few people who actually lived on the island were just researchers and other scientists, intrigued by the foreign Pokémon of the island. The island was, for the most part, calm and peaceful. At least until the day that the Mossdeep Space Center issued a test launch for a new prototype rocket, using a natural fuel found deep within the island. The rocket was able to break the atmosphere in record time using the newly-found fuel, and several mining camps were set up throughout the region. People started to move to the region, in search of new opportunities and in hopes of striking it rich in the mining business.

During one expedition to space, astronauts discovered numerous Pokémon that they couldn't believe existed. These Pokémon were living in space, and had never been recorded ever being seen elsewhere. After coming back down from space, the astronauts told of their discoveries and even brought a Space Pokémon down with them. Shortly after this discovery, a strange message was televised all over the region. A shadowy, hooded man was claiming that these new Space Pokémon would provide him with the power to take over the world, and transform it into his own image. He urged whoever wanted to join him in his quest for world domination to do so. Several days later, an organization called Team Space emerged, and terrorized people in the region trying to obtain the information and materials they needed to go into space. They eventually built a rocket, but on their way into space, the rocket exploded. It is said that no one survived.

That was 20 years ago. Today, the Finso region has many towns and cities, including its own Pokémon League. Many different people live in Finso these days, not just miners. The number of miners has actually decreased significantly, due to the possession of rocket fuel being declared illegal. No one is allowed to go into space anymore, due to the dangers of the space Pokémon. However, not everything seems quite right. There have been numerous reports of people clad in Team Space uniforms running around the region, as well as some people saying that the hooded man is still alive, and out to finish what he started.

You just moved from the Hoenn region to Finso. You live near a Pokémon Professor, who studies the Pokémon of Finso. He is currently looking for two young people, ready to be field researchers for him. You decided to take up the offer, as does a boy your age who lives next door. The two of you are given Pokémon by the professor, and start your journey into the Finso region. But as you go, you will realize the region isn't as peaceful and safe as some people make it out to be.

Planned Features:
    • New Storyline
    • 83 New Fakémon
    • A Regional Pokédex of 151
    • A Total of 15 Legendary Pokémon to be Caught
    • New Trainer Sprites
    • New Characters
    • New Music(For FireRed at Least)
    • Gen I-IV Pokémon(And Sylveon)
    • Unlimited TM Use
    • Gen V Repel System
    • Gen IV Psychical/Special Split
    • Gen VI Type Chart
    • Gen IV-VI Moves
    • Gen IV-VI Items
    • The Ability to Run Indoors
    • Decapitalization
    • Numerous Other Features to be Added!

Team:
    Konomo: Everything
    And YOU!(Possibly?)

Seriously though, this ROM hack is going to take me ages, and I could really use some help. Whatever you can do will help. Mapping, spriting(especially this one), scripting(not as big an issue), and overall importing of various features to the ROM, like music and new move animations. Please PM me if you think you can help at all, in anything! I'd really love to make this game happen, and it will. But a team of people to help me out would really speed up the process! So, if you've read to the end of this, thank you. And let me know if you want to help! Thanks!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Well so far I like what I'm seeing. The features are realistic and compact and the story's pretty organized. Heck, for something that just appeared out of nowhere in the BL this is pretty damn attractive. Nice little backstory, though I do have to wonder whether you already have planned what you'll do once the story actually commences- or rather, what the story is beyond the pre-game events.

Years
  • I have the story for the entire game already planned out. It might change at certain points, if I think that something will work better than something else, but for the most part I have everything story-wise completely planned, including several really exciting plot twists and moments like that.

Back