• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures {10 spots left}

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameguy888

Guy who never posts
Years
Pokemon Adventures {8 spots left}

Story:
Team Rocket, I'm sure you all remember them. Giovanni is gone, and Team Rocket had disbanded. Teams Magma and Aqua had been foiled, and taught the error of their ways. A new team, Team Midnight, had a plan for world domination. They would use geneticaly altered Pokemon, to scare their way into world domination. But the lead scientist made a small mistake, and got fired. Now, that one man restarted Team Rocket, and used his experties to formulate a new plan, an evil and diabolical plan. What is it you ask? Only time will tell...

Rules:
The Pokemon world is growing, and new trainers are waiting to start training. You are all now starting to become a Pokemon trainer. You can start in Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn in their respective towns. You are allowed to go to anywhere (unless otherwise stated) at anytime. A new region named Tanto (northern area above Kanto and Johto) is starting a Pokemon league. The gyms are not yet open, so going there right now is pointless (that basicly means you can't go there right away)

Events:
As time goes by, several events will happen. From good to bad, these will happen at specific times. Some of these events include: New Tanto gyms opened, New Pokemon Types Revailed, Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Midnight (resently formed) attacks, and other various events.

Items:
You get to have items in this RPG. You will start out with 10 of any items you want (no key items yet) Don't forget berrys. You can plant them and stuff like in the game.

Battles and Contests:
You can have battles, and contest with other people, including the other people in the RPG.

Pokemon Catching Rules:
You may make up new Pokemon you want, including evolutions and pre-evolutions of old pokemon, but you can only use the types available at the time. You can catch any pokemon in any area, provided that it kinda fits the area you are in (ice types in ice cavern, fire types in mnt chimminey, etc.) You can not catch legendaries (you will have a chance later, but for now you can't even encounter them). You can catch some later evolution pokemon, but not much (no over kill). You may catch shinies, but don't overdo it. Don't evolve too fast though.

You can, but don't have to, meet up with others (PM them before you do, so there not completly confused). But we will all meet up eventually.

Your Sign-up Stats:
Ok, this is what you need for your info:
Name:
Starter Pokemon: (any non legendary basic. can be shiny)
Description:
Personality:

You need to post these to sign up. You will also get a PC, in which you can store extra Pokemon in.

I think that covers it, if you have any questions, post it.
{10 spots left}

I guess I'll sign up now.

Name: Andy
Starter Pokemon: Gastly
Description: Tee-Shirt, Shorts, Hat with Pokeball logo on it, starts in Johto
Personality: Kinda secretive, likes ghosts, and wants to make friends.

Edit: Glailie is gonna co-own this RPG as well.

Last edited:

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Name: James
Starter Pokemon: Shiny Snorunt
Description: Blue Shirt, Shoes, Pants, Hat w/Glalie on it
Personality: Smart, Weird, Friendly, Ice Pokemaniac
Starting Location: New Bark Town

yamisky0

www.nintmania.com
Years
Name: Trainer X
Starter Pokemon: Shiny RAlts
Description: Green Shirt, Nike Shoes, Blue Jeans, Hat w/Ralts on it
Personality: Smart, Weird, Friendly, Water and Psychic Pokemaniac
Starting Location: Little Root Town[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
Name:Nick Mattson
Starter Pokemon:Trampinch(spirit; Female)
Description:5/7 83 pounds blonde hair emerald eyes
Personality:Funny,Smart,friendly
Goal:Live life wile he can

(thats my real discription exept im 14)

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
Years
ill join

Name: Kevin (Nickname KJ :) )
Starter Pokemon: Dratini
Discription: 5/6 with Brown hair and green eyes. Everyday clothes and a hat with the Japaneese dragon sybol on it. Loves Dragons
Personality: Determand, Joyfull and friendly yet shy.
Starting Town: Pallet

IndianPokefan

Fire Dragon
Years
IF there are any spaces left, I'm joining !
Name: Angi
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Description: 5 feet 2 inches, very common and does not use his brain, however good when it comes to fire Pokemon
Personality: Stupid, Common , Fire Pokemon lover,
Starting town : Pallet

Last edited:

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years
I'll Join!

Name:Elijiah
Starter Pokemon:Starmie
Personality:Fun Loving,Always Concerned for Water Pokemon
Starting town:Olivine City
Description:Black Hair Blue Eyes

Im So Excited about this Ropleplay!

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
UmbreonxTrainerx said:
I'll Join!

Name:Elijiah
Starter Pokemon:Starmie
Personality:Fun Loving,Always Concerned for Water Pokemon
Starting town:Olivine City
Description:Black Hair Blue Eyes

Im So Excited about this Ropleplay!
Did you mean Staryu as the starter, because they are supposed to be basics.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
I'll join
Name: Draygon
Starter pkmn: Horsea
Desription: Shirt with a dragon piucture on it, Blue pants, red hair like lance.
Personality: Nice,Kinda secret,Loves dragons And wants friends.
Starting location: New bark town

See yas all one day!^^

princess_legess

pkmn nurse
Years
Name: flannery

Starter Pokemon: torkoal (nick name: torch, lv.10, gender: female)

Description:5 foot 9, slim, wears a black belly shirt with a red flame on it and blue jeans, and a item belt. has red hair in a pony tail, hair is spiked into triangles and long points on the back of pony tail, and burgandy red eyes.

Personality: shy misterious person if u dont know me, but if u know me im a funny, sarcastic, and fashonible chick that loves fire/lava/rock pkmn.

starting location is: lily cove city, heonn

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2004
I'll Join!

Name:Ross
Starter Pokemon:Pichu
Description:blue pants, blue camoflouge shirt and bucket hat with team aqua logo.
Personality:love water pokemon, pichu, best friends with Joeseph. (not part of team aqua).

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
Years
I'll join.
Name: Sam
Starter Pokemon: Ralts
Description: Black hair, hat that says, "I Am The Elite!!", blue t-shirt, black jeans.
Personality: Sarcastic, but fun-loving. He loves his Ralts, and uses him in battle.
Other notes: Is psychic

No One

In Particular
Years
Name: Jack
Starter Pokemon: Becho (pre-evolution of chimecho) lvl.7|wrap, growl, harden [Bell Pokemon]
Description: light skinned, asian heritage, long blue jeans, blue T-shirt, and dark blue vest
Personality: very caring, even to arch enemies
Other notes: enjoys breeding, helping others, and caring for pokemon

Did I make it or no? just tell me yes or no.

infiltr8er

~`-Divine Elementalist-`~
Years
Name: Cale
Starter Pokemon: Eevee
Description: Black hair, with dark brown eyes. Wears a dark blue jacket with a black undershirt, and cut-off sleeves. Also wears brown gloves, with blue jeans.
Personality: Can be serious, funny, and caring, since mood changes depending on situation.
Other Notes: Enjoys training pokemon, is a good cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back