• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

『 POKEMON TALES OF DUSK & DAWN 』

Etherion

crown-clipart-cartoon-crown-md.png

Pokemon
Tales of Dusk & Dawn
a romhack of Pokemon FireRed
by Etherion​

Backstory
Pokemon Tales of Dusk & Dawn will be two separate versions, each one have two different backstories for the characters but the two versions will cross paths in the middle of the story.

In Pokemon Tales of Dawn, you will be playing as a child of two ordinary villagers, your mom and dad are poor but they strive to work at the market to provide for the family, at a young age, you have vowed to study to become a member of the Knights of the Realm, a royal order of knights that are granted provision of Pokemon by the King in order to maintain the peace of the land and too protect the needy and the oppressed.

Inspired by your family, especially in the memory brother who died in service of the Knights of the Realm, you trained and studied hard. Until the day you've been waiting for arrives, the Knight's Pledge ceremony, the day of graduation! The King beams proudly at you as he gives you your first Pokemon. And your journey begins!

In Pokemon Tales of Dusk, you will be playing as the prince/princess of the Land of Guilos, you live a privileged life, being in service of butlers. You have two loving sisters, Princess Ashley and Princess Mikaela, unfortunately, your mother died while you where young, the king shook the idea of remarrying, so he ruled the land by himself with royal advisers by his side.

As per royal decree, you decided to train yourself as to become a Knight of the Realm when you grow up, you have a liberal mind, and you think that being just a prince/princess would become a burden to your real passion - adventure! Your siblings and father both are supportive of your dreams and aided on your way to become a Knight of the Realm.

And so at the faithful day of the Knight's Pledge ceremony, you received your first Pokemon from King Julius, your father, and your adventure begins!

Raising up the Ranks
From commoner or royal origins, you start off at the lowest rank there is in the Knights of the Realm, during training, you were thought how to raise up through the ranks of the knights - by defeating the Generals.

The royal order had 8 Generals that have been serving the Knights of the Realm for a long period of time, they are considered veterans and masters of the art of Pokemon Battle, with their brute strength and tactical minds, they are what you must face and attempt to defeat in order to prove yourself worthy of a rank up.

Defeated the 8 Generals? Well, the challenge doesn't end there, in order to become a General Knight, the highest rank in the order, you must travel upward the rigorous and dangerous Mt. Ohlocke, on the peak of the mountain lies the Hall of the Sages, where the land's powerful band of Knights make their home. The 5 Elite Sages were once in service of the Knights of the Realm, but due to an old age, they retired, but needless to say, they are formidable when you face them in battle. Defeating all 5 of them grants you the title of General Knight.

Order of the Eclipse
During the course of your journey, you will encounter a lot of shady foes, belonging to a cult called "The Order of the Eclipse", their endeavors are unknown to you, but one thing's for sure, they pose a treat to the people in the Land of Guilos, starting from petty thefts, they started committing criminal acts, from arson to kidnapping. As a member of the Knight of the Realm, it is your sworn duty to stop them, in one way or another. Even when it means, risking your life.

Planned Features
  • Decapitalisation
  • Physical/Special/Status Split & Icons,
  • New Abilities
  • New Items
  • The Fairy Type
  • Updated Moves & Pokemon Movesets
  • All 721 Pokémon! w/ Megas and Forms
  • New Music
  • Gen 5 graphics
  • Custom sprites for the medieval environment

Important Notice
Hey guys, it's Gio here (aka Etherion), and I just wanted you guys to know that I am recruiting for team members, the amount of work that is needed in order to produce this hack is immensely huge! Some of the features above will already be covered by various patches available in PC, but the spiriting and the mapmaking will be huge! So please, please, if your interested in joining the team, please head over to the link in my signature down below!

Thank you for reading! ^^ If you have any suggestions, questions, critiques, please dont hesitate to post them, as they will be super helpful for me to improve in the story aspects of this romhack.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Your game is nice and awesome I have no talents at hacking so you can't count on me,but it is cool my suggestion is add some Primal Reversion of Diamond And Pearl,and new Mega Forms like Mega Deoxys And etc..Good Luck with this.

Etherion

Your game is nice and awesome I have no talents at hacking so you can't count on me,but it is cool my suggestion is add some Primal Reversion of Diamond And Pearl,and new Mega Forms like Mega Deoxys And etc..Good Luck with this.

thank you :)

Wayne18

ACE Trainer
Years
This seems like a good hack, I dont see any Medieval romhacks for firered. This seems very interesting of a Rom Hack

Back